Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Deadpool 2

Tagline: Prepare for the Second Coming.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: David Leitch

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Julian Dennison, Zazie Beetz, T.J. Miller, Brianna Hildebrand, Jack Kesy, Sala Baker, Stefan Kapičić, Andre Tricoteux, Leslie Uggams, Karan Soni, Eddie Marsan, Robert Maillet, Hayley Sales, Islie Hirvonen, Shiori Kutsuna, Terry Crews, Lewis Tan, Bill Skarsgård, Rob Delaney, Brad Pitt, James McAvoy, Nicholas Hoult, Evan Peters, Tye Sheridan, Alexandra Shipp, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Hugh Jackman, Luke Roessler, Alan Tudyk, Matt Damon, David Leitch, Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, Scott Vickaryous, Tanis Dolman, Nikolai Witschl, Andréa Vawda, Hunter Dillon, Thayr Harris, Lars Grant, Paul Wu

Release: 2018-05-15

Runtime: 119

Plot: Wisecracking mercenary Deadpool battles the evil and powerful Cable and other bad guys to save a boy's life.

SO I just got home from the early Fan Screening.
I wont post any spoilers. Don't worry. I know most people don't get to see it until next week.

Here is my brief spoiler free review:
  • I F@$#! Loved it!
  • I thought it was BETTER then Deadpool 1.
  • Not what I expected. Goes places I didn't think it would go.
  • You're going to love it and I can't wait to see it again next week.
There are mid-credits scenes that you wont want to miss. Highlight of the whole film.
Awesome Credits Music.

Nothing after Credits. (At least at my screening. Maybe there will be when the official first showings start. i dunno)

Right now. I know its still fresh. But its my favorite movie of the year thus far.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Basil and Drum18
SO I just got home from the early Fan Screening.
I wont post any spoilers. Don't worry. I know most people don't get to see it until next week.

Here is my brief spoiler free review:
  • I F@$#! Loved it!
  • I thought it was BETTER then Deadpool 1.
  • Not what I expected. Goes places I didn't think it would go.
  • You're going to love it and I can't wait to see it again next week.
There are mid-credits scenes that you wont want to miss. Highlight of the whole film.
Awesome Credits Music.

Nothing after Credits. (At least at my screening. Maybe there will be when the official first showings start. i dunno)

Right now. I know its still fresh. But its my favorite movie of the year thus far.
So... after reading this... still not sure... you liked it?

:hilarious: More like fangasm or something :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Bought these DP2 goodies from 7-Eleven! :woot: :cool: :drool:

20180511_113459.jpg 20180511_113544.jpg 20180511_113651.jpg

Just 1 more week to go! Can't wait to see it! :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw