Deadpool (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 21, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on March 26 at 3 PM - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

1616597303217.png

1616597353415.png

1616597370448.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the original WWA Deadpool steel with the upside down spine so this is a huge upgrade for me regardless of finish.
As above, it's not upside-down. No clue what you're talking about... unless you're holding it upside-down or bought an some odd/defective version perhaps :rolleyes:

As above, it's not upside-down. No clue what you're talking about... unless you're holding it upside-down or bought an some odd/defective version perhaps :rolleyes:

The North American SteelBook has the title upside down the way they are on some SteelBooks from France.

It was just to be different at the time. It was Deadpool after all.

I believe the SteelBook from France was upside right making it upside down for France (and the rest of Europe got it that way as well.

Reactions: dfoles and Shark
The North American SteelBook has the title upside down the way they are on some SteelBooks from France.

It was just to be different at the time. It was Deadpool after all.

I believe the SteelBook from France was upside right making it upside down for France (and the rest of Europe got it that way as well.
Ohhhh. How unusual, and unfortunate, for the US/CA. That must be the version the OP has then. If I'd put my money on it, it'd been France, Germany or possibly Italy as the culprit.

this is more like a mondo edition, not crazy about it, its a pass for me. i was hoping for the red edition FAC used for its full slip.....and besides i love the original but im opened mined and could have double dipping lol

Looks like this wave of releases will be limited to 5,000 a piece

Just tried adding this to my basket and the site went weird and displayed this
_20210326_091904.JPG

I have the limited Japan edition with this artwork and this new Zavvi steel would fit in that one if I remove the amaray. Might have to do that, unless the goodies don't fit in the steelbook. I never opened it, so I'm not sure.

Deadpool Anniversary Edition (Japan Blu-ray)
If you get the BD only version and assuming it’s just one disc, they should fit. Might not be the case with the 4K steel.

Reactions: MM3