Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: May 10, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

024543275824;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
well mine arrived today in the mail and was bent to hell, the top 1/4 fit bent up on one side. Contacted BB to see if any chance of replacement and nearest BB 90 min away are sold out

Mine came in with the top bent completely flat but the cardboard wasn't even damaged, almost as if they packaged a damaged steelbook.

Hello ☺ I was hoping to get some help from someone in the hidef community. I live in Canada and I made the terrible mistake of not pre-ordering the Deadpool steelbook figuring I would just go in stores and pick it up when it was released. Unfortunately, best buy being as awesome as they are, decided they were not selling them in stores!!! Is anyone willing to sell me a copy for a reasonable price?? Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you very much

Got my copy and of course it had a paint chip on the back caused most likely by the anti theft tag under the j card. At least no dents though but I find it nearly impossible to get a perfect steelbook from Best Buy.
my online preorder delivery of IP Man Trilogy Steelbook came with spine slash, but *knocks on wood* my online preorder delivery of Deadpool Steelbook came mint. I was actually quite surprised! the gal at Best Buy told me that they're aware of damaged Steelbooks and are trying their best to remedy the problem

Hello ☺ I was hoping to get some help from someone in the hidef community. I live in Canada and I made the terrible mistake of not pre-ordering the Deadpool steelbook figuring I would just go in stores and pick it up when it was released. Unfortunately, best buy being as awesome as they are, decided they were not selling them in stores!!! Is anyone willing to sell me a copy for a reasonable price?? Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you very much

Order it from amazon.it. They still have it and it's fairly cheap.

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B01BMCRNGS/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
You should have posted this in the relevant thread as someone just managed to get another members copy there (who forgot to cancel their preorder) only 39 mins ago........

Well, they can't replace my two copies as sold out and cannot reship and stores sold out within 250 miles also. Only consolation I got was they are sending me a $15 gift card since closest store is an hour away if I decide to return them, from sounds of it someone doing the packing decide to have fun and bend some steelbooks.

Due to overwhelming demand over the last couple of days, I've extended the group buy for the debossed / embossed version from ITALY to one final order from my end. No more copies after this, so there's a bit of room left for USA members if you'd like a copy.

Just to restate, new members to HDN or new to the group buy with me, are requested to send a deposit in order to secure your copy.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/76313/

Reactions: Drum18
Well, they can't replace my two copies as sold out and cannot reship and stores sold out within 250 miles also. Only consolation I got was they are sending me a $15 gift card since closest store is an hour away if I decide to return them, from sounds of it someone doing the packing decide to have fun and bend some steelbooks.

Join my group buy for the Italian version, it's a better steelbook anyway. And I'll get you an in good condition copy. ;)

Did you ask @Drum18?

Due to overwhelming demand over the last couple of days, I've extended the group buy for the debossed / embossed version from ITALY to one final order from my end. No more copies after this, so there's a bit of room left for USA members if you'd like a copy.

Just to restate, new members to HDN or new to the group buy with me, are requested to send a deposit in order to secure your copy.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/76313/
It's listed as Region B only though, wont be good for US members without a Region Free player, unless the region listing is incorrect?

It's listed as Region B only though, wont be good for US members without a Region Free player, unless the region listing is incorrect?

Members here stated the last couple of Fox releases have worked in Region A players.

No guarantee however, as we know how region locking goes sometimes.

Sorry, I almost could have helped as I sold my last copy to my cousin yesterday. :(
@apsmith21

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Why are people saying the Italy version of the Steelbook is better? I never got a chance to get me a copy of this so that's why i ask. Thanks guys
The international releases have embossing and gloss (spot gloss?). The Italian version is one of the cheapest of those releases.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21

Members here stated the last couple of Fox releases have worked in Region A players.

No guarantee however, as we know how region locking goes sometimes.

I bought the amaray from amazon.ca and it worked fine on my UK Xbox

Aarghh, just noticed a dent on the front of my copy which came in the mail - going to return this unless they have a special accommodation for damaged copies??