Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 10th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon IT (OOS)
DVD Store (OOS)
Price: €22.49 (Amazon) - €21.90 (DVD Store)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

91lnnXI3l5L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Guys did anyone here get Deadpool Steelbook from Amazon it yet?

I pre-ordered it a while ago , last week i got an email regarding a payment problem which i fixed but still its not sent and stated waiting consignment which i think is not a good sign :(

Thanks in advance guys

I pre-ordered it a while ago , last week i got an email regarding a payment problem which i fixed but still its not sent and stated waiting consignment which i think is not a good sign :(

Thanks in advance guys

Moved your post here. No need to create new threads. Thanks. ;)

Got mine too :) An excellent looking steelbook! :drool: Glad to have it in my collection and don't have to wait for the German release :D

Attachments

• DSC_0222.jpg
    DSC_0222.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_0223.jpg
    DSC_0223.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC_0224.jpg
    DSC_0224.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC_0225.jpg
    DSC_0225.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC_0226.jpg
    DSC_0226.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC_0227.jpg
    DSC_0227.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_0228.jpg
    DSC_0228.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 230

Thanks in advance guys

Did they charge your card? How long did you wait before you fixed payment problem? Maybe they charged you by mistake but can't send you the item because it's sold out. If they don't send it to you you will probably be refunded in 2-3 working days.

Mine finally arrived today. What a fantastic thing this is in hand! Fox pulled out all the stops with this one, gloss, front and back embossing. I'm struggling to think what the last release from them with a finish like this was. Maybe Alien Vs Predator Requiem.......?

DSC03429 (Medium).JPG DSC03430 (Medium).JPG DSC03433 (Medium).JPG

I wanted to ask, I've got 2 boys (ages 8 and 9) who want to see it. They watch the usual Marvel films Iron Man, Captain America etc...... I haven't seen this yet, but before we all sit down to watch it, am I right in thinking this film is unsuitable for them?

Can't see a rating anywhere on this Italian release! :p

• Thanks
Reactions: InAFalsetto
Mine finally arrived today. What a fantastic thing this is in hand! Fox pulled out all the stops with this one, gloss, front and back embossing. I'm struggling to think what the last release from them with a finish like this was. Maybe Alien Vs Predator Requiem.......?

View attachment 247421 View attachment 247422 View attachment 247423

I wanted to ask, I've got 2 boys (ages 8 and 9) who want to see it. They watch the usual Marvel films Iron Man, Captain America etc...... I haven't seen this yet, but before we all sit down to watch it, am I right in thinking this film is unsuitable for them?

Can't see a rating anywhere on this Italian release! :p

Too many sexual references aswell as gore and cursing. It's for adults.

If anyone is looking for this, turns out I had some folks back out from their commitments - I have three copies with a slight silver spine slash.

See the group buy thread for costs.

Thanks

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Got mine today from @apsmith21! Now THIS is a damn fine looking steelbook. Great embossing, good use of spot gloss (spot matte?), the black area being gloss looks SO much better than if it were matte and the logo/text were gloss, and lastly... the spine going the right direction!

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21