Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 10th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon IT (OOS)
DVD Store (OOS)
Price: €22.49 (Amazon) - €21.90 (DVD Store)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

91lnnXI3l5L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I have to ask it here: is it so difficult to test the disc and take a photo of the available languages or make a video when someone is unboxing a steelbook?

Everyone should know that Fox doesn't write down all the available languages on the slip (any longer).

This is a forum with people from all around the world so we can provide everyone with all the languages. Thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
I'm sorry but I have to ask it here: is it so difficult to test the disc and take a photo of the available languages or make a video when someone is unboxing a steelbook?

Everyone should know that Fox doesn't write down all the available languages on the slip (any longer).

This is a forum with people from all around the world so we can provide everyone with all the languages. Thank you.
As soon as I get mine I'll test it.

Tracks/subs
AUDIO:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
DTS-HD Master Audio English 4892 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 4892 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1-ES / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
* DTS Audio Japanese 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit
DTS Audio French 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit
DTS Audio German 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit
DTS Audio Italian 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit
Dolby Digital Audio English 224 kbps 2.0 / 48 kHz / 224 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio English 224 kbps 2.0 / 48 kHz / 224 kbps

SUBTITLES:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
* Presentation Graphics Japanese 23,306 kbps
Presentation Graphics English 34,988 kbps
* Presentation Graphics Japanese 0,407 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 28,336 kbps
Presentation Graphics Danish 32,489 kbps
Presentation Graphics Dutch 30,089 kbps
Presentation Graphics Finnish 30,146 kbps
Presentation Graphics German 34,268 kbps
Presentation Graphics Italian 34,763 kbps
Presentation Graphics Norwegian 33,885 kbps
Presentation Graphics Swedish 33,074 kbps

Mine arrived today. It was in an A2 mailer, but with loads of bubble wrap for protection. Unfortunately the corners were bashed in, probably dropped on its corner PRIOR to being wrapped as wrapping was fine. One good thing to come of it is at least I was able to swap spines with my Canadian edition which previously had upside down spine text.

Mine was delivered yesterday to my work address at 7.34pm to a receptionist, yet my work closes at 5pm (we DON'T have a receptionist either) and every other place around closes at 5.30pm. So I and Amazon.it have no idea where it is.

Mine was delivered yesterday to my work address at 7.34pm to a receptionist, yet my work closes at 5pm (we DON'T have a receptionist either) and every other place around closes at 5.30pm. So I and Amazon.it have no idea where it is.
That sucks!

My order was despatched on June 13th but it's not due to be delivered until June 22nd!!!! WTF?? :confused:

F**king 10 days from Italy to Ireland? Why do we always get screwed? :mad:

Last tracking update says it was in Surrey on June 16th :rolleyes:

Probably be like a pancake by the time it completes it's round the world journey now :(

Last edited:
My order was despatched on June 13th but it's not due to be delivered until June 22nd!!!! WTF?? :confused:

F**king 10 days from Italy to Ireland? Why do we always get screwed? :mad:

Last tracking update says it was in Surrey on June 16th :rolleyes:

Probably be like a pancake by the time it completes it's round the world journey now :(

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif