Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 1) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 3, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Quarter Slip - One Click - (OOS)
Price: $42.99 (1/4 Slip or Full Slip) - $85.98 (One Click)
Note: Full size lenti magnet covering the whole surface, not sitting inside the borders.
Booklet, Photo cards (4), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Poster with Envelope (Loose).
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv - (CLOSED)

Quarter Slip + Lenticular Magnet (Numbered 301 to 500) | Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 500) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

13882232_1123850514391722_8044027529542518923_n.jpg 13886278_1123850507725056_8434327459103695413_n.jpg DEADPOOL2-03.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 15.38.28.png
GB Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 12.28.49 PM.png 13892365_1123897491053691_3819957775741527632_n.png

Last edited:
FAC will be the same WWA steelbook as Zavvi/Kimchi/Manta/ and rest of Europe/Asia

The E1 Full Slip with Lenti Magnet and E2 Lenticular Full Slip will have some differences to Kimchi and Manta Full Slips and Lenti

That be interesting, will be keeping my close eye on it, not sure about double dipping though if the artwork looks too similar, especially the FS.

The Kimchi Deadpool has dropped in price because of the Mantalab hype. I am sure when the FAC comes out both will drop further in price. Best to wait until the hype is all over and then grab a deal.
Manta got 1000 print run so don't think will lose that much if anything.FAC will have 2000 print run at least

This release was very limited from the beginning. Even the HDN GB lists were immediately full.
Now I'm curious whether or not Manta really can measure up to our high expectations :naughty:
But with their first 3d rendering outputs of Deadpool, I do have a feeling that FA could be the winner after all...

This release was very limited from the beginning. Even the HDN GB lists were immediately full.
Now I'm curious whether or not Manta really can measure up to our high expectations :naughty:
But with their first 3d rendering outputs of Deadpool, I do have a feeling that FA could be the winner after all...

Appreciate your altruism and for those soothing words mate. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and yy0925
Manta got 1000 print run so don't think will lose that much if anything.FAC will have 2000 print run at least

The reason why this is highly sought curently is because of the immediate hype, the low print run, and many who missed out on the Kimchi version. The steel itself is no better than the Kimchi's on average. Pretty much the same on the full slip and the Lenti is bit of a hit and miss on how your interpret that artwork. When the FAC is released we now have 3 versions of this flooding the market. There be many Kimchi fans that will stay loyal to their copies, same applies to Mantalab and FAC. You will also get the greedy fans that want all three just for the sake of it! When they all flooded the market, ebay and on the forums, like anything the hype slowly dies down. When they hype dies so does the price and then it becomes more affordable :)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Huguito
I immediately added to cart, hit checkout and got the message Sold out at 07:00:15 although the pre-order page still allowed to add to cart.
I am sure only 100-150 copies were allocated with the rest allocated to GB and other business partners.

You are right.
When you check the order numbers you can see that there are just about 80! Maybe even less orders for Deadpool.

I ordered something from them 5 Days ago. (Order# 2326)
Ordered a 1/4 Slip today (order# 2404)
8-10 1/4 Slips were left in stock, rest was sold out.

So let's say no one ordered from them the last 5 Days.
That makes it 88 orders at most for Deadpool.

With this low print run and several GB's on different forums and for third party business sellers, if there were any reserved stock for national buyers from Mantalab, and members attempting to gain a second copy that have already sourced a copy, there was realistically no chance at all. I like everyone waited on the dot, 1 click sold out, added the single titles and gone in seconds. Now I know it be like this I'm not going to lose sleep next time. If BvS is that same print run and the HDN GB is full I'm going to pass even trying to order it. Stick with the HDZeta instead WEA!

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and harry
You are right.
When you check the order numbers you can see that there are just about 80! Maybe even less orders for Deadpool.

I ordered something from them 5 Days ago. (Order# 2326)
Ordered a 1/4 Slip today (order# 2404)
8-10 1/4 Slips were left in stock, rest was sold out.

So let's say no one ordered from them the last 5 Days.
That makes it 88 orders at most for Deadpool.

Why do you think your order was the last one? You have to know everybody's order number for such a claim.

Why do you think your order was the last one? You have to know everybody's order number for such a claim.

I said there were 8-10 1/4 Slips left in stock and I already added that number to my calculation. Rest was already oos. Did you even read my comment?

Does Manta Lab have a local website for Hong Kong and a website for the rest of the world? Like KimchiDVD for example.

I said there were 8-10 1/4 Slips left in stock and I already added that number to my calculation. Rest was already oos. Did you even read my comment?

And how did you know there were 8-10 1/4 slips left in stock? Were you at Mantalab warehouse counting them out as they were allocated to orders? Or just wildly speculating?

And how did you know there were 8-10 1/4 slips left in stock? Were you at Mantalab warehouse counting them out as they were allocated to orders? Or just wildly speculating?

It's pretty easy to find out how many copies are left in stock.
Nothing to do with speculation.
Maybe you will find out yourself. :thumbs:

The reason why this is highly sought curently is because of the immediate hype, the low print run, and many who missed out on the Kimchi version. The steel itself is no better than the Kimchi's on average. Pretty much the same on the full slip and the Lenti is bit of a hit and miss on how your interpret that artwork. When the FAC is released we now have 3 versions of this flooding the market. There be many Kimchi fans that will stay loyal to their copies, same applies to Mantalab and FAC. You will also get the greedy fans that want all three just for the sake of it! When they all flooded the market, ebay and on the forums, like anything the hype slowly dies down. When they hype dies so does the price and then it becomes more affordable :)
Yep but manta wont drop.Its marvel film an people can't get enough.Kimchi wont drop that much either.And remember we haven't saw mantas full slip yet properly:thumbs:

I immediately added to cart, hit checkout and got the message Sold out at 07:00:15 although the pre-order page still allowed to add to cart.
I am sure only 100-150 copies were allocated with the rest allocated to GB and other business partners.
thought it went live at 6am?

either way, missed out as I forgot to even set an alarm. ah well.
was never too keen on the lenti being a magnet - though I still love the image :)

congrats to those who copies!