Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 1) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 3, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Quarter Slip - One Click - (OOS)
Price: $42.99 (1/4 Slip or Full Slip) - $85.98 (One Click)
Note: Full size lenti magnet covering the whole surface, not sitting inside the borders.
Booklet, Photo cards (4), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Poster with Envelope (Loose).
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv - (CLOSED)

Quarter Slip + Lenticular Magnet (Numbered 301 to 500) | Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 500) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

13882232_1123850514391722_8044027529542518923_n.jpg 13886278_1123850507725056_8434327459103695413_n.jpg DEADPOOL2-03.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 15.38.28.png
GB Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 12.28.49 PM.png 13892365_1123897491053691_3819957775741527632_n.png

Last edited:
The Kimchi Deadpool has dropped in price because of the Mantalab hype. I am sure when the FAC comes out both will drop further in price. Best to wait until the hype is all over and then grab a deal.
deadpools already dropped from around £100 to £60/70...so am hoping to grab a Kimchi at closer to cost price, if I dont end up with a nice FAC lenti

am just super impatient so its a real test of will power. lol

Reactions: laz305
The Kimchi Deadpool has dropped in price because of the Mantalab hype. I am sure when the FAC comes out both will drop further in price. Best to wait until the hype is all over and then grab a deal.

This.
Although I don't believe it will be available at cost, let alone under cost.

has that been confirmed?

so NO-ONE is doing a WEA steelbook?

No one confirmed anything. At the moment, however, there's not a single notion of a WEA Deadpool steelbook from any of the usual suspects.
If it happens, you'll find out at HDN at first for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: laz305 and yeslek
deadpools already dropped from around £100 to £60/70...so am hoping to grab a Kimchi at closer to cost price, if I dont end up with a nice FAC lenti

am just super impatient so its a real test of will power. lol

Yep, like all collectibles its about will power and patience. If you are going to 'cave in' I will wait for the FAC to edge closer to the release date and then monitor the prices. If you don't want the FAC version then wait to it floods the market in 3 months time and then assess it. I predict, as many steels I have seen, they will begin to tumble down between cost and the initial silly inflated prices like you see on ebay for 100 euros.

Yep, like all collectibles its about will power and patience. If you are going to 'cave in' I will wait for the FAC to edge closer to the release date and then monitor the prices. If you don't want the FAC version then wait to it floods the market in 3 months time and then assess it. I predict, as many steels I have seen, they will begin to tumble down between cost and the initial silly inflated prices like you see on ebay for 100 euros.
thats my plan....I just dont trust myself if I see one of the other Lenti's drop to around the £50 (above my limit but it will be SUPER tempting to cave, being that close)

but what I meant, was, are FAC not doing a WEA? I know the
WWA is same for all of Europe
It was announced months ago last year in fact it will be the WWA steelbook if they get approval from Fox for a FAC release
Film Arena where just waiting for approval from fox to be FAC release all that meant was they was waiting for Full Slip and Lenti artwork and booklet etc design approval from Fox the steelbook itself is already available
They ordered the steelbooks stock months ago

Film Arena where the first to show actual photos of the steelbook including a Video of the Steelbook

You can also see photos of the steelbook in the FAC E1 and E2 listings on their website

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yeslek and harry
I hope they can produce WEA for this. This movie made so much profit for the distributors, they can at least give us a different exclusive artwork.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
I hope they can produce WEA for this. This movie made so much profit for the distributors, they can at least give us a different exclusive artwork.

You hope who can produce WEA? Because FA definitely is not. They are hoping to release Deadpool FAC soon, too late for a WEA steelbook.

I would not be surprised if we do see a WEA steelbook next year due to the popularity of the film and demand for the various premium releases we have now all are selling out very fast especially any steelbook release so far

Fox would sell out easily another steelbook release next year if Fox decide to do another steelbook worldwide or as a retailer exclusive with one or a few retailers in various countries they could include new extras if available also

I won't be surprised if you do see a WEA steelbook announced with a release date around March to June next year

Reactions: lgans316
I would not be surprised if we do see a WEA steelbook next year due to the popularity of the film and demand for the various premium releases we have now all are selling out very fast especially any steelbook release so far

Fox would sell out easily another steelbook release next year if Fox decide to do another steelbook worldwide or as a retailer exclusive with one or a few retailers in various countries they could include new extras if available also

I won't be surprised if you do see a WEA steelbook announced with a release date around March to June next year

Yep I totally agree. Why stop milking the cow when you can continue milking collectors? A good time to release the WEA if they do not release one next year is coming 2018 when Deadpool 2 is released.

I immediately added to cart, hit checkout and got the message Sold out at 07:00:15 although the pre-order page still allowed to add to cart.
I am sure only 100-150 copies were allocated with the rest allocated to GB and other business partners.

Same thing happend to me. I tried for the 1/4 slip. Oh well...

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and lgans316
I think one of the reasons why these Deadpool exclusives are selling out and are in high demand is because the WWA steel is actually a nice looking steelbook at least the Europe/Asia release is. So unless a WEA is spectacular I'm not double dipping.

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito and popeye