Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: In Stores
Price: $14.98
Note: Looks like just another reprint, but difference is Alita Art cards inside and Alita movie cash. Walmart sticker says Oct 18th on it so might be a while before these pop up in your stores.

Picture from Wreck/HDN

196DF2DA-34BC-4ACE-A62D-A72A26D848F0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Looks like just another reprint, but difference is Alita Art cards inside and Alita movie cash. Walmart sticker says Oct 18th on it so might be a while before these pop up in your stores.
Price: $14.98
Picture from Wreck/HDN

196df2da-34bc-4ace-a62d-a72a26d848f0-jpeg.395095

Wow $14.98. At that price I'd hit every Walmart and buy every copy and just decorate with them.

These are not going to come to Canada or any other country for that matter. Just my guess.

Heh.

I'd say for the future Alita collectors out there. They may want it. Anyone not owning Deadpool , not bad considering steel, blu-ray, dvd, and digital ... This steel been done a lot tho, shame not embossed version. Oh wells. And of course if a person utilizes the movie cash .... sell off dvd and digital and thus makes blu steel like $3 or so. :p .... too much work for me tho.

I purchased this the other day and stupidly, tried to peel off the movie-cash sticker from the pastic. Most of the writing on the back of the sticker came off and was illegible. The code is intact but I can't make out the directions on where to go to redeem it. Just "something..../alita". Can anyone tell me what the full URL is to redeem this code?

Anyone familiar with the Alita cards that come with this wave of Steelbooks? Are there only three cards in the series or are there more than that?

Anyone familiar with the Alita cards that come with this wave of Steelbooks? Are there only three cards in the series or are there more than that?
Not sure if this was answered at all and I don't mean to comment on a year old post but I was curious as well about this and it looks like the ones from Walmart are what appear on the sticker. They all have a piece of the floating city on the back of them so now have to find where the others are sold