Price: £22.99
Note: Deboss On Front and Back & Spot Gloss

1.jpg

2.jpg 11243883-2064363310233080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Order despatched
Hopefully I will have delivery on Monday or Tuesday

Zavvi orders arrive in 3 -5 days while some take 12-14 days

I'm hoping for it to arrive before Saturday tbh. Usually once I get the dispatch it usually arrives within 2 days.

Can't wait anyway as I'm still yet to see it !

Does this work though? Can you change the details and keep your orders, I've heard many people unable to change it and lose their orders as they are mostly sold out so can't reorder?

Charged!!! :whistle:

Btw, for those having issues with expired credit cards on Zavvi pre-orders, all you need is Masterpass wallet. Masterpass allows you to update your credit card information and Zavvi is smart enough to use the active one in your wallet if it finds an expired card was used in an order . Works for me every time. :thumbs:

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
So the red part is not glossy? What about the eyes? Would this still be considered spot-gloss since most of it is glossy? This is a spot-matte release :LOL::hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Bunk
This bad boy had better come back in stock, the last place i want to be looking for it is at ebay

I thought it was already confirmed the date they was putting them back up. I cancelled mine last week so there is at least 1 for you

Reactions: thewoe
Was sitting here reading all the entries with no despatch email, then realised it was my email not reading for new entries. Got notification at 8:56am so I may get it for the weekend after all :thumbs: