FFO, Germany
Release date: June 13, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Note: Deboss On Front and Back & Spot Gloss

1.jpg

2.jpg 11243883-2064363310233080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pass. FA have already confirned this as a FAC release to P*SS ALL OVER THIS!

I feel like a right idiot posting this, only really used to stay within the UK for Steelbooks like Zavvi and Amazing for example but what is FAC? What do they do like? Better Steelbooks or more goodies with them or something

I feel like a right idiot posting this, only really used to stay within the UK for Steelbooks like Zavvi and Amazing for example but what is FAC? What do they do like? Better Steelbooks or more goodies with them or something

FAC stands for Film Arena Collection.
Film Arena are a Czech company.
Roughly around £25ish but you get a lot of goodies with a full slip or lenticular slip and they seem to be top quality products for a decent price -roughly £10 cheaper than a Asian package.
got my first two FAC releases yesterday morning for Birdman and John Wick and they are incredible. Up there with nova and kimchi.

You should be able to see quite a few FA releases in the Steelbook forum where this thread is loacted

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robsonmonkey
FAC stands for Film Arena Collection.
Film Arena are a Czech company.
Roughly around £25ish but you get a lot of goodies with a full slip or lenticular slip and they seem to be top quality products for a decent price -roughly £10 cheaper than a Asian package.
got my first two FAC releases yesterday morning for Birdman and John Wick and they are incredible. Up there with nova and kimchi.

You should be able to see quite a few FA releases in the Steelbook forum where this thread is loacted

Oh thanks. Maybe I should look to other places. Kind of got carried away with Zavvi releases and most of them I've sorted out recently I don't want....those "why did I buy this" moments...managed to pick out 56 I have to sell. <sigh>

Reactions: Flloydo
Oh thanks. Maybe I should look to other places. Kind of got carried away with Zavvi releases and most of them I've sorted out recently I don't want....those "why did I buy this" moments...managed to pick out 56 I have to sell. <sigh>

That post should be sent to all new collectors lol
And maybe on zavvis homepage lol

I was the same mate when I first started collecting them.

(By the way I know your not a new collector but your quote might help a lot of people out hah)