Death on the Nile (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 04-11-22

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 13, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on March 17, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£32.99

Death on the nile front.jpg

Death on the nile back.jpg Death on the nile inside.jpg

Last edited:

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Ah man I do this every year. Here I am checking to see if this has gone live for almost 45 minutes now. Then finally remembering that you guys are behind on the whole Daylight Savings Time thing. :banghead:

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Ah man I do this every year. Here I am checking to see if this has gone live for almost 45 minutes now. Then finally remembering that you guys are behind on the whole Daylight Savings Time thing. :banghead:
Yeah i kept refreshing pages and it didn't strick me at first... Then i went to this thread and saw your post :D. Fuc*ing hell. Should have thought of that in first place >.<

Reactions: Stygian

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
It's live now.

Preordered. :):thumbs:

EDIT: I don't remember when was last time i ordered with Zavvi. But it was definitely before this thing with EU went into regulation.
I read something that if you order from EU they ship from that warehouse. Is that true or it's just random based. Cause last time i think i got most packages from Guernsey.

Last edited:

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada

EDIT: I don't remember when was last time i ordered with Zavvi. But it was definitely before this thing with EU went into regulation.
I read something that if you order from EU they ship from that warehouse. Is that true or it's just random based. Cause last time i think i got most packages from Guernsey.

I don't know for sure but I received my Avengers: Endgame Mondo X Steelbook from Zavvi yesterday and it came from Guernsey.

Dec 24, 2013

I'm in the EU and I still get packages from Guernsey. One slipped past customs somehow without additional charges, and another required additional payment (for which Zavvi has reimbursed me).

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
I'll keep looking if this will pop out anywhere else. Too bad they didn't release UHD steelbook of first movie. I know they did 2 different ones but would be great if they wouldn't forget first one :(.