PS5 Death Stranding - Director's Cut (2021)

Do people genuinely play these games on their phones/tablets? I find it odd enough when people watch movies on them, let alone try to play games such as this lol

Do people genuinely play these games on their phones/tablets? I find it odd enough when people watch movies on them, let alone try to play games such as this lol

Oh yeah, there's a huge fan base where people prefer tablet and phone games rather than PC or console games especially since they can take them on the go. Diablo Immortal is one that I'm familiar with that was a HUGE success, still is in fact.

Oh yeah, there's a huge fan base where people prefer tablet and phone games rather than PC or console games especially since they can take them on the go. Diablo Immortal is one that I'm familiar with that was a HUGE success, still is in fact.
Bonkers. Could never imagine playing something like this on such a small screen... not to mention I bet the controls are super awkward. Different strokes and all that though I suppose!

Bonkers. Could never imagine playing something like this on such a small screen... not to mention I bet the controls are super awkward. Different strokes and all that though I suppose!
I agree, that's why I never bought Diablo Immortal, I thought about the controls and was like....nahhh! Not to mention I don't play any games on my iPhone or iPad, I know it's weird but I just don't like gaming on them.

Reactions: Noodles
I agree, that's why I never bought Diablo Immortal, I thought about the controls and was like....nahhh! Not to mention I don't play any games on my iPhone or iPad, I know it's weird but I just don't like gaming on them.
Must be a generational thing... my niece plays all sorts of games on her phone. She tried getting me to play Roblox on there once and I couldn't even manage that lol

Reactions: Lone Crusader