Deliverance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition) [UK]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 9th November 2015 (Live Sunday 6pm UK time)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 1000 copies

11184194-9364335775574478.jpg

Last edited:
Must of been he last few days because I see it on their the other day in stock

It will prob be available again soon
Yeah, something's not right because it doesn't show up when you search for it on their site (along with Deadpool).

I could only access it through the link in the OP above.

Reactions: Flloydo
When there was talk of a sequel, everything was ready to go. Everybody was in...except Ned Beatty. So the movie didn't happen. I wonder why Ned didn't wanna come back?(n)

Really?

I've never heard any talk of a sequel, and I'm not cheating and looking it up online. How long after the original, and who was scripting pray tell?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, wholly back on course, I just picked this up from Zavvi for £8-99 having forgotten to order it way back from Amazon.it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Really?

I've never heard any talk of a sequel, and I'm not cheating and looking it up online. How long after the original, and who was scripting pray tell?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, wholly back on course, I just picked this up from Zavvi for £8-99 having forgotten to order it way back from Amazon.it.
It was a long while ago when either I heard Reynolds talk about it in an interview or read it. But it was definitely out there:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/227116.stm
IMG_6214.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
  • Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
I don't buy used steelbooks.

If you open them and it’s mint then what’s the problem?

Or do you view the discs as virgins and you enjoy breaking them in to your player? Candle light and everything

C5E6EC16-B182-4769-920E-6F72C193D8FD.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz