Demolition Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release date: October 11, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €12.99

03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about the dupe thread. Search didn't pull this one first time through.. maybe fix that feature first.

Although the search function in the vBulletin software is "unusual" to say the least, there is another way to check if a title has been reported in a new thread when search does not show results for "demolition germany" as the query string. Look in the upcoming release thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just PO'd though I suspect Blufans or Zavvi will have their own release not long after release :ohno:

Anyone know what Region this will be?

It is Warner so it should region free.

Really looking forward to getting this in steel, the transfer is pretty good, next to the DVD it looks amazing (was one of the worst transfers I can think of on DVD).

And you know it must be a good film when you go on a failed date at the cinema and still have fond memories of the movie, hell I don't even remember her name but I still remember thinking about the three seashells :)

Another cheap and mass production. Can't understand why anyone would want to pick this one. It's just the amaray version in metal. No inside artwork in the world can make this better...

Yes, this looks like another cheap catalogue release. I await a UK release which would almost certainly be an improvement. I know many like to criticise Zavvi for the quality of their releases, but they are better than this and they always have inside artwork.

Reactions: yy0925
ugh, glad I did not order...wish they would do a nice debossed or embossed one with preferably Sandy in inside hehe:)