INCLUDES:
- Limited Edition SteelBook Case and Game Disc
- Letter of Introduction
- Guardian Folio
- Arms and Armament Field Guide
- Postcards from the Golden Age
- Antique Star Chart
- Expansion Pass and Digital Content
- Ghost Replica: This is your motion-sensing Ghost, featuring lights and audio from the game (voiced by Peter Dinklage). May it lead you through the Darkness.

Attachments

• Ghost1.jpg
    Ghost1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
This edition is exclusive to Game in the UK - LINK

My Game account would screw up when it goes live wouldn't it. :(

Does anyone know what the "Generic 500 Error" message is? They better not sell out when I've tried to pre order it

As for the edition it's self....I've kind of over hyped this for myself. I don't think it looks as good as it should.

No big artbook - A game like this would have loads of concept art

No pysical soundtrack - Sounds like it has a great score attached to it

The Steelbook - Pretty bland looking, no colourful artwork and it's the same as the limited edition.

For what your paying, you would expect these things to be included. I mean the edition below this one is more like a limited edition and that's nearly £100.

Oh well, still going to pre order since this will most likely go out of stock...who knows but it's not something I want to risk. The Halo Reach edition ended up going for like £50 at one time.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Game take money straight away? I'll probably pre-order the Ghost Edition for now, just to be safe, as I'm kind of on the fence at the moment. I can see the SE dropping in price if it's available from most retailers, which I hope it will be!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Game take money straight away? I'll probably pre-order the Ghost Edition for now, just to be safe, as I'm kind of on the fence at the moment. I can see the SE dropping in price it's available from most retailers, which I hope it will be!

GAME has always charged me when it releases (I pay via CC if that helps). {param} Came up for order at EB Games Canada so ordered from there

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
I had to resort to pre-ordering from Wal-mart.com, since it seems everybody else in the U.S. is no longer taking pre-orders for the ghost edition. Looks like this one is going to be hard to find for the PS4.

I heard there's been a problem with stock for the Ghost Edition at Walmart (source) and they've been cancelling pre-orders. :ohno:

Hadn't realised it's sold out in the UK now too... that makes the decision to cancel my order even harder! :ohno:

Wow, I didn't realize how limited this was until after I pre-ordered it, I tried to grab it then it was sold out... but I'm in Canada and apparently there was about a 20 hour delay for EB games to put it up. About 10 minutes after I noticed the PS4 copies were sold out.

I actually like the steelbook for this one, it looks kinda bland, but compared to most other plain metal looking steelbooks I've seen it looks classy me to I guess.

I wasn't too sure I'd like the game, I didn't play Halo and I'm not too into FPS's but after the Beta I loved it!

Can't wait for release :)

So the only difference between this and the edition below it is the Ghost replica right?