UK
Released: May 25th, 2018
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg

Developer Quantic Dream finally revealed its long-awaited PS4 debut, titled Detroit: Become Human. The game is based on Quantic Dream's "Kara" tech demo from 2012.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
It's weird that there was no LE for this, especially after the success of Heavy Rain and Beyond.
Hmm yeah, very disappointing! The slip they did for Heavy Rain is still one of my favourites to this day... would love for them to do something similar with this game.

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
You guys are right on. I'm really surprised we haven't seen any LE for this one. I'm having trouble getting my pre-order in on Amazon too. I might just get the digital version.

@Noodles Yeah, that slip is one my most cherished. @tridon was kind enough to sell me his only copy :) Thanks, Ken! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon
I was hoping for a LE too but i ordered the deluxe edition off the PS Store it came with Heavy Rain, digital artbook, soundtrack, a theme and PSN avatars now i'm just waiting for the pre-load :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
You guys are right on. I'm really surprised we haven't seen any LE for this one. I'm having trouble getting my pre-order in on Amazon too. I might just get the digital version.

@Noodles Yeah, that slip is one my most cherished. @tridon was kind enough to sell me his only copy :) Thanks, Ken! :thumbs:

I want it back!!! :cry:

Just kidding, bud. Glad it went to a good home! :)

• Thanks

They've certainly missed a trick by not giving us any kind of special edition... I imagine folks would've been all over it! I'm tempted to just go digital with this one as well to be honest.

That's very cool of him! Didn't I purchase that for you through eBay UK @tridon, or am I thinking of something else? I'll keep my eye out for another one if you genuinely want it back in your collection. ;)

I was hoping for a LE too but i ordered the deluxe edition off the PS Store it came with Heavy Rain, digital artbook, soundtrack, a theme and PSN avatars now i'm just waiting for the pre-load :naughty:
Hmm tempting! How much did that cost you mate?

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD and tridon
They've certainly missed a trick by not giving us any kind of special edition... I imagine folks would've been all over it! I'm tempted to just go digital with this one as well to be honest.

That's very cool of him! Didn't I purchase that for you through eBay UK @tridon, or am I thinking of something else? I'll keep my eye out for another one if you genuinely want it back in your collection. ;)

Hmm tempting! How much did that cost you mate?

Thanks, bud. Yeah, that was me that you helped, but then I was clearing out my collection because I was moving so much for a while there. If you ever come across a decent-priced one, I may take you up on that offer. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks, bud. Yeah, that was me that you helped, but then I was clearing out my collection because I was moving so much for a while there. If you ever come across a decent-priced one, I may take you up on that offer. ;)
Sure thing! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I started to see advertisements for this the other night. I'm so excited to play as Kara. It's amazing to remember the 2012 demo of Kara back at the PS3 tech showcase. And here we are in 2018 and we finally get our hands on this game. :)

looking forward to those big decisions with Kara, Marcus and Connor. :wow:

• Thanks
Finally got around to ordering this... picked up a brand new copy from eBay for £40, so saved myself roughly £10. The game looks great from what I've seen so far, and by that I mean graphically... I've avoided most trailers up to now, so the only gameplay I've really seen is what I played in the demo. Very excited to check out the full game! :D

• Thanks
Finally got around to ordering this... picked up a brand new copy from eBay for £40, so saved myself roughly £10. The game looks great from what I've seen so far, and by that I mean graphically... I've avoided most trailers up to now, so the only gameplay I've really seen is what I played in the demo. Very excited to check out the full game! :D
Decided to go with the digital version last min. Played a few chapters and profoundly enjoying myself so far. :) Hope you like it as much as I have, buddy! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Decided to go with the digital version last min. Played a few chapters and profoundly enjoying myself so far. :) Hope you like it as much as I have, buddy! :thumbs:
I was planning to do the same until I realised how expensive it was compared to a physical copy. Mine was dispatched this morning though, so it should hopefully be here tomorrow. Glad to hear you're enjoying it anyway bud... I can't wait to jump in and give it a go for myself! :D

• Thanks
Received my copy yesterday but didn't get the chance to play until today... managed to get a few hours in though and so far I'm really enjoying it! It reminds me a lot of Heavy Rain, which I suppose can only be a good thing. I'm very intrigued to see where it all leads.