UK
Released: May 25th, 2018
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg

Developer Quantic Dream finally revealed its long-awaited PS4 debut, titled Detroit: Become Human. The game is based on Quantic Dream's "Kara" tech demo from 2012.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Just finished this (for the first time)

Quite a good story, I loved Heavy Rain but I didn’t rate Beyond:Two souls at all so it’s much more of a return to form in my opinion!

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Just completed it and, WOW... what a game! If you enjoyed Heavy Rain, then you'll definitely enjoy this too. I don't think I've ever been so excited to replay a game before. :D

Honestly, I pretty much liked all three characters equally, which isn't something I often find myself saying when a game has more than one playable character (I usually hate at least one of them lol).

I somehow managed to keep them all alive too, so I guess I made a lot of the "right" choices... think I might try and purposely kill them off in my next play through though. :naughty::p

• Thanks
The co-CEO of Quantic Dream tweeted the following when someone asked for them to make a steelbook based on my concept...

thumbnail_IMG_3017.jpg

• Thanks
Nice! @Noodles

I would prefer all three characters on the front but anything is better than nothing :thumbs: Grats on the recognition, bud. :)
Honestly, so would I. Those were the only official artworks I could find that would work on a steelbook though unfortunately... I'm sure QD could produce something a lot nicer. :D

Many thanks dude! :happy:

• Thanks
Honestly, so would I. Those were the only official artworks I could find that would work on a steelbook though unfortunately... I'm sure QD could produce something a lot nicer. :D

Many thanks dude! :happy:
I was just thinking the same thing. Obviously you've been limited with your choices here. Still done well tho.

No problem! :headphone:

Reactions: Noodles
I playing my 3rd round now. I love this game, even my GF liked it so we was sitting and playing together. I just love this type of games, heavy rain his first and this is the last.

I have thinking a lot what will happened if I take this choose or another one. I will try go get platinum on this game! One of the best games I have try in my life.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I playing my 3rd round now. I love this game, even my GF liked it so we was sitting and playing together. I just love this type of games, heavy rain his first and this is the last.

I have thinking a lot what will happened if I take this choose or another one. I will try go get platinum on this game! One of the best games I have try in my life.
Now that's commitment! I'm looking forward to replaying it, but I'm still letting my first playthrough sink in lol. Who would you say is your favourite character?

Finished my first play through....what a game!! Absolutely loved it and was engrossed from the moment I started playing