Mar 17, 2013
Cologne, Germany
Released: August 23rd, 2016
Purchase: Game.co.uk
Price: £109.99

1.jpg

2.png 3.png

https://www.deusex.com/m/agegate?goto=/micro/vote

In search of the collector's edition for the new Deus Ex the makers hold the survey above on potential contents including our favourite "Steelbook".

4.png

So please take part and help the Steelbook to come to life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007

ORDERD THANK YOU LOADS @luke98 :) .

Kept the Game collectors edition and orded this one too . Cancelled the Amazon .

I'd rarther have this 2nd steelbook as well . Nice little family growng of Adam Jensen merchandise :hungry: :hungry: .

@Noodles @bloodsnake007

Look up Luke98's post #18 :notworthy: :drool: .
Very cool front art! Hopefully the back is just as good.

Reactions: luke98
I couldn't do it. I decided to cancel the CE

I can't justify paying £100 for a statue, a Steelbook, a small artbook along with some DLC.

Feels lacking. Hopefully it will drop in price

I couldn't do it. I decided to cancel the CE

I can't justify paying £100 for a statue, a Steelbook, a small artbook along with some DLC.

Feels lacking. Hopefully it will drop in price
I cancelled mine too - like you say too much money. I might pre order the steelbook edition (only) through Game - just to get a steelbook version. I love collectors editions - but not bothered about statues.

So there's no version where Jensen is standing up like in the mock up that Zavvi and Amazon US have, I take it? Thank God if it's true. I don't need multiple version of this game's Steelbook.

Thire are 2 editions well in the U. K anyway . The Game exclusive the photos that @ taker 34 has put on . Then the stood up one witch is in the collectors edition and as a stand alone steel where Jensen is standing @Menouthis :) .

Edit

Finaly started playing this Mankind Devided this afternoon . Well I am besotted . Well worth every single penny :) .

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MGD