Multi Diablo IV (2023)

Let's not forget us PC users. LOL. In Battle.net editions are :

Näyttökuva 2023-03-22 194057.jpg

Reactions: Lone Crusader
EVERYONE everyone ?

Diablo IV is out this June for consoles and PC, but you have a chance to play the game before that via the open beta. Kicking off this Friday, the open beta is, as the name suggests, available to everyone, unlike the early access beta last weekend. It's available on all platforms and with a reward available in the final game for reaching a certain level, you'll want to play it. Here's how to play the Diablo IV beta.​

Diablo IV beta dates​

The early access weekend ran from March 17-19, with preorders being the entry ticket to this first phase. This period actually extended into partway through March 20, with connection issues stopping people from playing for several hours after it was initially live. If you didn't get in, the open beta runs from March 24-26. Early downloading is available now for the open beta.

The open beta will kick off at 9 AM PT / noon ET and run until the ending date at noon PT / 3 PM ET.

How to get into the beta​

The open beta weekend does not require any sort of special invitation or access code. Early downloading began for the open beta on March 22 at 9 AM PT / noon ET. If you already have the early access beta client downloaded, you do not need to download it again, though it's possible there could be an additional update.

Keep in mind that you may encounter a login queue when trying to play the open beta. Blizzard has already warned players about this, as the beta is intended to stress-test the servers in preparation for a full launch. Queue times were extremely long during the first day of the early access beta but were all but eliminated afterward.

Diablo IV beta platforms​

Blizzard is rolling the Diablo IV beta out to a wide variety of platforms, as you'll be able to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One.

Beta downloading for the early access period begins on March 15 at 9 AM PT / noon ET on all platforms. The open beta's early downloading period is at the same time on March 22, but those who have already downloaded the initial beta client do not need to re-download it for the open beta.

Couch co-op will be available for the beta period, as well, on both Xbox and PlayStation platforms. Both players have to use their own Battle.Net accounts to enable this, and can have up to 10 characters during the beta period.

Beta PC specs​

Both the minimum and recommended PC specs for the beta have been revealed. Note that these are subject to change when the full game launches.

Minimum

• GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 280
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-2500L or AMD FX-8100
  • Memory: 8GB RAM
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Storage: SSD with 45GB free
  • Internet: Broadband connection
Recommended

• GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 370
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K or AMD R3-1300X
  • Memory: 16GB RAM
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Storage: SSD with 45GB free
  • Internet: Broadband connection

What to expect from the Diablo IV beta​

Everything in the prologue and Act 1 of the Diablo IV beta can be accessed, including the main campaign missions and extra quests. This slice of the game will let you explore the first zone, Fractured Peaks, and you'll be able to reach level 25 with your character. Blizzard says that the beta will allow for players to experience the core gameplay, and while some bugs are to be expected, feedback from the beta will be evaluated ahead of Diablo IV's final release.

Progress will not carry over to the full game, but those who reach level 20 in the beta will get the Beta Wolf Pack, a cosmetic reward that puts an adorable wolf pup on your back. Those who reach level 25 will also have a chance of having themselves immortalized in the La chapelle des Jesuites as part of a giant Diablo fresco.

You'll be able to try out some of the main quests, which focus on your conflict with Lilith, and there will also be side quests available in the beta. There will also be special Altars of Lilith available on the map, which, when completed, give you permanent stat boosts.

A world boss, Ashava, will also be available during the beta period. It will spawn four different times--once a Saturday--giving those in both beta periods a chance to fight it. There will also be smaller World Events and large Legion Events, the latter of which are meant to be completed with other players.

Which classes are included?​

During the early access period, there will be three classes to choose from, and this will expand to all five classes for the open beta. The initial beta will include:

• Barbarian
  • Rogue
  • Sorcerer
The second, open beta will also add Druid and Necromancer.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet
Ok my initial impressions of Diablo IV, I love it, it's a fantastic game but Blizzard needs to iron out some issues with the game. This was the whole reasoning behind the beta is to find out what's wrong with it and fix it before it's released. For one thing, while I love the Necromancer, but when certain skills are stacked up together with some weapon modifiers he's too overpowered. One or two shot kills on a boss, or not even that, when you've got armor modifiers that increase the number of skeletal warriors that assist you and you go up against a boss and all your skeletal warriors completely surround the boss against the wall preventing him from moving or getting a single shot in and they kill him without you even lifting your weapon, that's overkill. I didn't play that much of the Sorcerer, but from what I was seeing in YT videos is that he/she is also overpowered as well. So hopefully Battle.net has collected enough info and time to fix their game before the release date. I wouldn't doubt it if it gets pushed back as it's always happening with games, a little more than a month doesn't give them a lot of time to fix a whole bunch of issues. But overall, a solid game, I love it.

Reactions: Chievera