Multi Diablo IV (2023)

Diablo: Book of Lorath (Diablo Character Tome)​

815q3bIpuzL.jpg
chrome_sqJvhKRebq.jpg

AMAZON

Reactions: komor
Anyone played it on PS4? Ask myself if the gameplay is improved with controller instead of keyboard play

Anyone played it on PS4? Ask myself if the gameplay is improved with controller instead of keyboard play
I don't think anyone is gonna have an answer to this considering you can't play it right now and also Blizzard isn't pushing updates to it until launch. There was a lot that wasn't working yet and a lot that had to be fixed still so it's all kind of speculation right now.

Reactions: komor and Chievera
I can't speak for PS4, but I played for 55 hours in the beta on Xbox Series X and I found the experience to be flawless--controller wise. I had no trouble managing travel, fights, or the interface more generally. It seems a smart design and certainly a step up from D3 who's inventory interface on consoles left a lot to be desired.

Like Lone Crusader says, we'll just have to wait, but I'm really looking forward to diving back into the game. I had a blast with Sorcerer and Necromancer particularly.

I can't speak for PS4/PS5 but for PC if using a controller they will be fixing this.
  • Fixed an issue where Evade couldn’t be bound to the right Analog Stick on controller
Whether or not it is also for the consoles I can't be for certain.

Also I'm not sure if Blizzard is referring to the keyboard or the controller or both on this but this will also be addressed.
  • The Move and Interact inputs can now be mapped to one button while the Primary Attack input is mapped to a secondary button.
I'm not sure if you can remap the buttons of the controller on the console or not but you might check these two videos out where he has special mapping albeit for the PC so idk if they will work with the console too or not.

Last edited:

Much-anticipated Diablo 4 reaches gold status ahead of launch​

Diablo-4-Gold-768x432.jpg

Blizzard Entertainment has announced Diablo 4 has gone gold. Harking back to the early days of physical media, this simply means the game is complete and ready to ship. Huzzah!

Blizzard announced the news via Twitter, making it known the game is ready for play, adding, “See you in Sanctuary. 6.6.23.” Too bad we have to wait 50 days until we get to slay demons and take names, but a significant milestone for the developer, nonetheless.

Gold confirmation is a pretty big deal in the game-development world, and essentially assures players that Diablo 4 is as polished and bug-free as it can be. Unless there are any unforeseen circumstances, best believe the release won’t be pushed back any further.

“Going gold is a landmark milestone for the incredible Diablo IV team, who have all worked so hard crafting the next-generation installment of this iconic franchise. This is a concrete, meaningful step toward our June 6 launch,” said franchise boss, Rod Fergusson, via an accompanying press release.

“Whether players are veterans of the franchise or jumping in for the first time, we can’t wait for everyone to experience the full game: taking part in the incredible storytelling, experimenting with character classes and builds, and exploring what the endgame and the dark world of Sanctuary has to offer,” he added.

The news, in part, can be attributed to the successful beta tests last month. They provided invaluable data for the developer to sift through and address various bugs, crashes, and anomalies. The end results speak for themselves; besides going gold, Blizzard released a rather comprehensive list of tweaks and changes to make the experience that much more satisfying upon release.

Of note, Dungeon layouts has seen a large rework, minimising the need for backtracking and increasing the chance of unique Dungeon events from 10 to 60 %. Additionally, all five of the game’s classes have been tweaked and overhauled, bosses updated, and various UI and quality-of-life changes implemented.

Diablo 4 will launch June 6 and available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC. The Digital Deluxe or Ultimate Editions of Diablo 4 grant players early access four days ahead of launch. Can’t wait.

Reactions: Chievera
OK, WOW, the live stream was awesome! We learned a lot and I'll include the video here and have it start where the actual live stream started and not the countdown to it.

Awesome news: Blizzard is opening the servers back up for anyone that wants to play for 3 days. Server Slam is May 12-14 and you can progress up to level 20. There's some info in the images below on some of the playable things and also some rewards during the server slam.
chrome_aD2JT1REbr.jpg

chrome_YM1LQ024bc.jpg
chrome_kB7Qeigsfv.jpg

Here is one of the rewards you can get to hang from your mount is a horn from Ashava and these rewards will carry over when the game goes live.
chrome_03cCZksx6P.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Chievera