Multi Diablo IV (2023)

Get a load of this!

Fx8uTl1XsAEoOmi.jpeg

As of June 12, 2023, Blizzard has received $666 million in revenue for Diablo 4. This figure is based on the game's sales since its full launch on June 5, 2023. Diablo 4 is Blizzard's fastest-selling game of all time, and has surpassed the sales of previous Blizzard games such as World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Diablo 3, and Overwatch.

The game's success is likely due to a number of factors, including its positive reviews, its cross-platform availability, and its focus on player choice. Diablo 4 allows players to customize their characters and playstyles in a variety of ways, which has appealed to a wide range of gamers.

Blizzard is likely to continue to benefit from Diablo 4's success in the coming months and years. The game is expected to generate significant revenue frommicrotransactions, and Blizzard has already announced plans for additional content, such as new classes and areas.

Here are some useful links to help you along while playing Diablo 4.

If your struggling to understand a certain feature or decide what class you want to play or maybe just learn a few tips and tricks this site is a treasure trove worth of information to help you along your way. Click Here

Here is a link to a site that will give you information on your character, like how much time you've spent playing, how many monsters you've killed and a few other things along with your gear and gear stats. Click Here

Screenshot 2023-06-14 085858.jpg
Some info on my character.

A world map with locations to everything and no it's not cheating, in fact Blizzard has their very own version of a map, it's just not as feature rich as this one. Click Here

Diablo 4 World Boss Timer.

One of the most important things in the game after you've reached World Tier 3 and 4: Helltides. Click Here to learn where and when they will appear and and in what spot the "special" loot chests will spawn at.
Some important information to know about Helltides in this video that you should know.

Hope this helps you along your journey, see you in Sanctuary wanderer!

Reactions: Chievera
I did a video capture of me doing a Nightmare Dungeon albeit it's only a Tier 1 plus at the beginning you can get a good look at the new look of my Rogue and my mount, both bought at the online shop.

Lone, how are you finding the levelling? I've just past level 75 on my Druid and... the grind is real. Going to take me a long time at this rate to hit 100.

Lone, how are you finding the levelling? I've just past level 75 on my Druid and... the grind is real. Going to take me a long time at this rate to hit 100.
I think the leveling is good, it's not real fast or super easy like it was in D3. I'm presently at level 63 right now and I think the grind is good. I especially like the Nightmare Dungeons, they are fun and pose a greater challenge than a typical dungen plus the loot yields better results than a typical dungeon. Speaking of Nightmare Dungeons, during Blizzard's last live Dev stream they said there going to be buffing the nightmare dungeons with better EXP and better loot so I'm really looking forward to that. The world bosses and the Helltides are a real blast too, I need to do a bunch more world boss events so I can get more scattered prisms and the only way to get them is to kill a world boss. Here's my latest video.

I’m a big fan of the World events, Helltides, and Nightmare dungeons, but I won’t lie… I’m happy about the coming XP boost. Being a largely solo player, I think that will help a lot.

I’m a big fan of the World events, Helltides, and Nightmare dungeons, but I won’t lie… I’m happy about the coming XP boost. Being a largely solo player, I think that will help a lot.
The only world event that I haven't joined is Legion Events because I'm always busy in the middle of something else, but the world boss I definitely make time for plus I belong to a discord server that gives out updates of the exact times when the next one will be at. If you want to know when join this Discord Server and keep an eye on the World Boss Tracker channel.

Here's my latest video of me fighting the world boss Wandering Death.

The only world event that I haven't joined is Legion Events because I'm always busy in the middle of something else, but the world boss I definitely make time for plus I belong to a discord server that gives out updates of the exact times when the next one will be at. If you want to know when join this Discord Server and keep an eye on the World Boss Tracker channel.

Here's my latest video of me fighting the world boss Wandering Death.

I actually really like that boss, probably my fave. I found the Discord server earlier and, yeah, it's great. I've done about 5 Legion events and they're ok? Not something I would drop everything to do, but nice to stumble upon. I think my favourite events are starting to be the Helltides... there's something about it. Great for levelling, great for loot, and very atmospheric. Yeah, loving it!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I actually really like that boss, probably my fave. I found the Discord server earlier and, yeah, it's great. I've done about 5 Legion events and they're ok? Not something I would drop everything to do, but nice to stumble upon. I think my favourite events are starting to be the Helltides... there's something about it. Great for levelling, great for loot, and very atmospheric. Yeah, loving it!
Yeah Helltides are my favorite too because they give me the most and best loot where I'll get anywhere from 3-6 sacred legendaries whereas a Nightmare Dungeon will give me maybe 1-3 sacred legendaries. Plus the mob density in Helltides is like every few feet. Yesterday I had like somewhere in the range of 160 cinders and was close to getting that special 175 chest and I wasn't watching the clock and all of a sudden the skies turned to daylight and was like oh crap, I ran out of time and all of those cinders gone to waste. DOH!!! :bag: :rofl:

Yeah Helltides are my favorite too because they give me the most and best loot where I'll get anywhere from 3-6 sacred legendaries whereas a Nightmare Dungeon will give me maybe 1-3 sacred legendaries. Plus the mob density in Helltides is like every few feet. Yesterday I had like somewhere in the range of 160 cinders and was close to getting that special 175 chest and I wasn't watching the clock and all of a sudden the skies turned to daylight and was like oh crap, I ran out of time and all of those cinders gone to waste. DOH!!! :bag: :rofl:

Oh no! That's a lot of cinders to lose! You can really max out the number, I've been 200+ a couple of times.

I agree entirely about the loot. It's easily the best way to farm gear, imho. To be honest, I've only really been using Nightmare dungeons to level glyphs, which does have some value. Especially after you hit the 'gear wall' (after collecting gear in the 750-825 range, I've certainly been unable to find anything better for about 5-6 levels now) and rely more on Paragon/Glyph boosts than gear boosts. Is this your experience?

Oh no! That's a lot of cinders to lose! You can really max out the number, I've been 200+ a couple of times.

I agree entirely about the loot. It's easily the best way to farm gear, imho. To be honest, I've only really been using Nightmare dungeons to level glyphs, which does have some value. Especially after you hit the 'gear wall' (after collecting gear in the 750-825 range, I've certainly been unable to find anything better for about 5-6 levels now) and rely more on Paragon/Glyph boosts than gear boosts. Is this your experience?
I'm at level 66 right now and since level 61 all my gear has been between 690-720, so far can't get anything higher but I still farm it because those materials you're gonna need later on during higher levels like in the 80s and 90s. From what I've seen on the internet is that 840 is pretty much the highest someone's gotten but you can upgrade it from there too.
Funny thing happened this morning, two guys this morning that were in a team were trying to beat the boss in the Capstone dungeon for World Tier 4 and I guess they kept dying, so just out of the blue sent me a message asking if I'd join them to try and beat it, and I was like yeah why not. Granted I'm level 66 and I forget what they were but we headed in there and started on this thing and both of them died and came back for the fight but I finished the fight and beat the boss without dying, in fact I only used one health potion and that's it. I can go WT4 if I wanted to but if that boss is what's to come then I need to get to at least level 70 before I decide I jump to WT4. I tried it and decided to do a Nightmare Dungeon but all my ND sigils are for WT3 so I couldn't use them so I just decided to drop back down to WT3 until I get higher level. Although I might just go do a regular dungeon on WT4 and see how hard it is and if it's too hard I can just lower it back down to WT3.

Two more videos of me, one of Wandering Death and the other of Ashava.

Last edited:
I went to WT4 at about 70, if I remember right. It went well: that is, I didn’t die. I’m near 85 now and trying to future-proof my build, focusing on damage output AND survivability. Seems to be working. I have a few pieces at 800-815, but only a few.

The dungeon scaling is interesting. I recently did a Nightmare dungeon with two people about 10 levels below me. It was a bloodbath. I didn’t die, but I was constantly resurrecting them. Plus, several Elites were scaled to a point where they were far, far harder than the boss. One elite took about 5 mins to kill. Didn’t help that it was vampiric. Still, I think devs may still have some work to do with scaling for parties made up of diverse levels. That said, we all still had fun!

I can highly recommend Pulverise Druid. Great fun.

I went to WT4 at about 70, if I remember right. It went well: that is, I didn’t die. I’m near 85 now and trying to future-proof my build, focusing on damage output AND survivability. Seems to be working. I have a few pieces at 800-815, but only a few.
When you activate WT4 all the monsters and stuff gets bumped to level 73+, so I did try my level 66 Rogue in just a regular dungeon and the first pack of monsters almost wiped me out. So I was like, oh hell no not yet, so I immediately exited the dungeon and went back to town and put it back to WT3. Albeit I just turned level 67 last night so it won't be too long until I can bump it back up to WT4.
The dungeon scaling is interesting. I recently did a Nightmare dungeon with two people about 10 levels below me. It was a bloodbath. I didn’t die, but I was constantly resurrecting them. Plus, several Elites were scaled to a point where they were far, far harder than the boss. One elite took about 5 mins to kill. Didn’t help that it was vampiric. Still, I think devs may still have some work to do with scaling for parties made up of diverse levels. That said, we all still had fun!
I don't know if you know this or not but the easiest way to tell what level a nightmare dungeon will be is if it's say a Tier 15 then you just add 54 to 15 which means the dungeon will be level 69. It's best to have the level of monsters and things at least 3 levels above you or more so you get the proper exp and level progression. So since I'm now level 67 I should be completing Tier 16 dungeons.
I can highly recommend Pulverise Druid. Great fun.
Reminds me of Hulk Smash! :rofl: One day I'll try the Druid, I'm just having too much fun with my Rogue right now.

When you activate WT4 all the monsters and stuff gets bumped to level 73+, so I did try my level 66 Rogue in just a regular dungeon and the first pack of monsters almost wiped me out. So I was like, oh hell no not yet, so I immediately exited the dungeon and went back to town and put it back to WT3. Albeit I just turned level 67 last night so it won't be too long until I can bump it back up to WT4.

I don't know if you know this or not but the easiest way to tell what level a nightmare dungeon will be is if it's say a Tier 15 then you just add 54 to 15 which means the dungeon will be level 69. It's best to have the level of monsters and things at least 3 levels above you or more so you get the proper exp and level progression. So since I'm now level 67 I should be completing Tier 16 dungeons.

Reminds me of Hulk Smash! :rofl: One day I'll try the Druid, I'm just having too much fun with my Rogue right now.
I just went back and looked, and yes, I was 68 when I went to WT4. When I noticed that the regular world mobs were Lvl 73, I just levelled off them until I was 70 and then I gave Nightmare dungeons a try. I suspect if you are a better player or have better gear, you could swap even earlier, but I wouldn’t want to go too early.

Yes, I discovered the Nightmare level thing after playing around with a few runs, including a hairy one where the mobs were 8 levels above me. I worked it out pretty quick, but I see now that all the content creators have been passing this idea on. And the fact that you should always try to ensure that the mobs are 2 levels above you, for max XP gain

And, yeah, you are totally right about the Hulk smash. :) Surprisingly, it doesn’t get old! :LOL:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I just went back and looked, and yes, I was 68 when I went to WT4. When I noticed that the regular world mobs were Lvl 73, I just levelled off them until I was 70 and then I gave Nightmare dungeons a try. I suspect if you are a better player or have better gear, you could swap even earlier, but I wouldn’t want to go too early.

Yes, I discovered the Nightmare level thing after playing around with a few runs, including a hairy one where the mobs were 8 levels above me. I worked it out pretty quick, but I see now that all the content creators have been passing this idea on. And the fact that you should always try to ensure that the mobs are 2 levels above you, for max XP gain

And, yeah, you are totally right about the Hulk smash. :) Surprisingly, it doesn’t get old! :LOL:
Once I reached lvl 69 I switched to WT4 and went ahead and tried a Tier 21 nightmare dungeon and I cleared it with no issues. I reached lvl 70 yesterday evening and I've been completing Tier 23 and 24 nightmare dungeons without any issues now.

Man when those orange or blue colored exploding heads gang up on you and there's a bunch of them and they explode they'll outright kill you, I hate them the most. I definitely like the evade function to get away from them.

Man you really have to grind away to level up in this game, once you reach level 50 and start your paragon board the leveling becomes increasingly slower. I don't see how people can reach level 100 so quickly because I'm grinding away and my leveling is slow, I mean I game at the minimum 8 hours a day.

I already have both the Temerity pants and the Penitent Greaves boots that make the ground frosty wherever you walk, and got the boots in the open world surprisingly when completing quests for the Tree of Whispers.

If you ever want to add me as a friend in-game my Battle.net ID is: LoneCrusader#11616

Last edited: