Disney Live Action - UK - SteelBooks-Make recommendations!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Post your recommendations here.

Things that have part live action and animation is ok ... just not stuff that is all animated as we already have a thread/poll for that.

example: Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

In this case it doesnt matter if its out on Blu-ray yet or not ... We'll do two polls with one that has titles already out on blu-ray vs. not yet announced/released.

Cool Runnings
PotC UK releases - we've already had number 4, time for the other three!!! I'd be happy with the same artwork as the Vivas but in steelbook, or something different...

Thanks Wreck!

what is with "Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi" aka "Spirited Away" from the awesome japanese Studio Ghibli ? it's fully animated but not in the poll and Disney should have the international distribution rights, right?

what is with "Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi" aka "Spirited Away" from the awesome japanese Studio Ghibli ? it's fully animated but not in the poll and Disney should have the international distribution rights, right?

Not in the UK. Studio Canal distribute it here.

my top movie would be
Herbie the love bug and the other herbie movies
the computer wore tennis shoes( early kurt russel)
now you see him , now you dont ( early kurt russel)
the shaggy d.a
old yeller
The absent minded professor
Petes Dragon
freaky friday
20000 leagues under the sea

Last edited:
Reactions: steelbook95060
Tron
Sky High
Flight Of The Navigator
Mary Poppins
Pete's Dragon
Old Yeller
The Black Hole
The Rocketeer
Dick Tracy
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
The Mighty Ducks films
Something Wicked This Way Comes

Reactions: PunkNinja
Cool Runnings
PotC UK releases - we've already had number 4, time for the other three!!! I'd be happy with the same artwork as the Vivas but in steelbook, or something different...

Thanks Wreck!

Agreed but I would want the fourth one too. Got to have a matching set as the UK Steelbook for the fourth film is pants. By the way the first three were Steelbooks, so it may upset those who already own them if they got released again.

Yet to be suggested, but also great old films:

In Search of the Castaways
Swiss Family Robinson

-EDIT-
Black Hole has been suggested. More proof I can't read!

Pirates of the caribbean: Curse of the black pearl
Pirates of the caribbean: Dead mans chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At worlds End
Pirates of the caribbean: On stranger tides (as the current UK one was poo poo)
Alice in wonderland

Would be epic for new art, and 2 disc releases. Day one buy for all 5 for me if they happened.

Last edited: