apsmith21

Disney Movie Club - The Black Hole (Blu-ray)

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Im after 2 copies please, never participated in a group buy before, so what do I need to do?, how do I pay?

Just click on the overview tab above. Look for the button on the right that says purchase now. Then it sends you to PayPal. You will have to do it twice.

Also think about what else you might want as we can send more for the same postage cost.

Just click on the overview tab above. Look for the button on the right that says purchase now. Then it sends you to PayPal. You will have to do it twice.

Also think about what else you might want as we can send more for the same postage cost.
Thanks a lot, I've paid for 2 copies, but what about paying the postage part of it. (sorry for all the questions)

Thanks a lot, I've paid for 2 copies, but what about paying the postage part of it. (sorry for all the questions)

You can buy postage from this group buy - but typically I've told people to try and maximize their shipment as more items are able to be
shipped for that cost (anything under 2lbs total weight).

You can buy postage from this group buy - but typically I've told people to try and maximize their shipment as more items are able to be
shipped for that cost (anything under 2lbs total weight).

postage paid for 2 copies, thanks very much for this, love this film.

Reactions: apsmith21
purchased thanks andy are you able to do group buys for other disney titles like witch moutian double and return to oz?

So shipping for only The Black Hole bluray within the USA is still $30.60? It's not just for shipping outside of USA, correct?
Just want to make sure I understood the shipping terms and conditions correctly.

So shipping for only The Black Hole bluray within the USA is still $30.60? It's not just for shipping outside of USA, correct?
Just want to make sure I understood the shipping terms and conditions correctly.

For a special member such as yourself, it would only cost $100 to ship to your location in the USA :p

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb
Yesterday I randomly typed ‘disney Black
Hole blu ray’ as i do every year or so. My elation soon turned to resigned defeat at how Disney once again were treating this great film (which I saw at the cinema way back when). Thank you for the opportunity of owning this film, which as I’m based in the UK, Disney don’t seem to believe I’m worthy of . I’ve placed an order for 2 copies and paid the postage. Fingers crossed I’ve done it right. Thank you once again. What a great community.

Reactions: apsmith21
Yesterday I randomly typed ‘disney Black
Hole blu ray’ as i do every year or so. My elation soon turned to resigned defeat at how Disney once again were treating this great film (which I saw at the cinema way back when). Thank you for the opportunity of owning this film, which as I’m based in the UK, Disney don’t seem to believe I’m worthy of . I’ve placed an order for 2 copies and paid the postage. Fingers crossed I’ve done it right. Thank you once again. What a great community.

Glad I am able to help! And welcome to HiDefNinja. Happy you found us.

From what I've seen, it looks like everything came through OK.

Hopefully some of these editions start arriving by the end of the week and I'll be able to start shipping out items this upcoming weekend.

When I print your label you'll get an e-mail from stamps.com and that will have your tracking number. I typically suggest signing up for
e-mail alerts so you are able to keep watch on tracking that way.

:)

I have just ordered 2 copies and paid via Paypal. I'm so looking forward to watching this. Also is the DMC- 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea available in a Group Buy as I can't see it listed anywhere. Thanks in advance for helping members out.

I have just ordered 2 copies and paid via Paypal. I'm so looking forward to watching this. Also is the DMC- 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea available in a Group Buy as I can't see it listed anywhere. Thanks in advance for helping members out.

I can order one for you via a special request. As long as you pay up front there should be no problem. Send me a pm for more info.

Apparently this has been pulled from DMC website because they are fixing the overture section. Will they be doing a replacement program?

This from someone that ordered it:
"I just got off the phone with a DMC advocate. I had ordered a second copy of the film but the order has not been processed. Apparently, the disc is being re-pressed and will be released on October 14. Those of us who got the first pressing can get a replacement disc, and other orders made after the first-run ran out will be held until the new pressing comes in. I would think Disney would have sent me a note explaining why my order hadn't been shipped, but apparently not."

... and this from Digital Bits:
"Speaking of the DMC, we’ve learned that the studio has pulled The Black Hole on Blu-ray from their online store. The reason is that they’re fixing the disc to correct for the authoring error that prevents you from seeing the film’s Overture. The fixed discs are expected to be available on the store again starting on 10/14. And if you’re a Club member and you ordered the disc (and got a bad copy) you’ll be able to request a replacement from their customer service. Just FYI."