Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 27 November 2012
Price: €14.99

Pre-order here

51LbxCigPvL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snsguy
Oh no! They have to stop with re-releases. The steelbooks will lose their limited status if they stay re-release them. I think they don't understand the limited logic. Nice for who don't have this in their possession yet but not for who have the earlier release in their possession. I'm mad!!

Oh no! They have to stop with re-releases. The steelbooks will lose their limited status if they stay re-release them. I think they don't understand the limited logic. Nice for who don't have this in their possession yet but not for who have the earlier release in their possession. I'm mad!!

Totally agree. Keep em limted!!!

I'd imagine it will be exactly the same, just as all the other German re-releases.

It's getting ridiculous now.

oh no not all German re-releases have been the same as the original release.

Some had no FSK sticker , was printed on ...

Im not saying it wont be the same though.

Take care
john

I had no idea the original release of this was hard to find, I saw a couple of copies the last time I was in Media Markt, probably a month or so ago, and thought I'll just pick one up next time. They were 10 euros each.

and why green hornet rerelease shows clean back? i wait till release and decide than. printed back doesnt bother me that much anyway.

and why green hornet rerelease shows clean back? i wait till release and decide than. printed back doesnt bother me that much anyway.

Did they not just edit the listings for the original versions leaving original pictures, technical specs etc. the same?

... and the FSK logo will be not printed on the steelbook... just a sticker. ;)

Thats a offical statement (13.10.2012) from Sony that they leave in a german BD forum.

I hope they will not change it and make 1:1 reprints... :rolleyes:
Thanks for the information! Wonder how they're going to differentiate those titles which already have a printed back. Seem to recall a couple... Patriot and Da Vinci code if I'm not wrong..