Django + Texas Adios (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 11, 2018 - June 30, 2020 (New release date) - May 25, 2021 (Reissue date)
Purchase link: DiabolikDVD - Amazon
Price: $34.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $36.49 $49.95 (Amazon)
Notes: Region Free

40461146_2103889436311706_4935612048164782080_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Asopp
**** DJANGO RELEASE UPDATE****

We are very pleased to announce that our DJANGO Blu-ray and SteelBook editions are now able to go back on sale in the US & Canada! Our Django Limited Edition Blu-ray has nearly sold out, but there are a limited number now available on DiabolikDVD. Our Django SteelBook is still in good stock and now available to order.

If that wasn’t enough, DJANGO will also be released as 4K UHD Limited Edition, with a wealth of extras - including the bonus feature Texas, Adios on Blu-ray - in the US & Canada next year!

Reactions: MrSquifler
how is the packaging of DiabolikDVD? better than AMAZON? anyone has any suggestion? thanks.
DiabolikiDVD packaging is good

Note this is now sold out with DiabolikDVD they only had a limited amount left

You can pre order the 4K UHD edition that will be released on April 27th 2021

DiabolikiDVD packaging is good

Note this is now sold out with DiabolikDVD they only had a limited amount left

You can pre order the 4K UHD edition that will be released on April 27th 2021

yes, 4k for sure. i hope they can get Steelbook edition back in stock. thank you.

I Know the 4k disc will be region free, but will Texas Adios blu ray be region free?
Django and Texas Adios both discs was region free in the Blu-ray limited edition release

The same Blu-ray disc of Texas Adios will be included with the 4K release of Django

Arrow Video released Texas Adios Blu-ray in UK and USA

Zavvi might not be allowed sell this release
UK rights for Django are with Cult Films UK

This is a USA/Canada release only and that means does not have BBFC rating

Listing on Zavvi might be an error

Zavvi is only meant to be selling UK/Ireland DVD/Blu-ray/UHD disc releases as they are a UK retailer

Zavvi was warned before a few years ago for selling USA DVD/Blu-ray releases and was told by BBFC to stop

Zavvi don't have third party sellers use their website to sell products so why this listing has appeared on Zavvi website must be a mistake

• Informative
Reactions: Robles
Zavvi might not be allowed sell this release
UK rights for Django are with Cult Films UK

This is a USA/Canada release only and that means does not have BBFC rating

Listing on Zavvi might be an error

Zavvi is only meant to be selling UK/Ireland DVD/Blu-ray/UHD disc releases as they are a UK retailer

Zavvi was warned before a few years ago for selling USA DVD/Blu-ray releases and was told by BBFC to stop

Zavvi don't have third party sellers use their website to sell products so why this listing has appeared on Zavvi website must be a mistake
Only one way to find out.

I've ordered it and hopefully, the order doesn't get cancelled :whistle: But we will see.

I was lucky to get the Arrow Django steelbook that came out in the USA and I was surprised to find out when I played it that it was all region. A lot of Arrow titles I've purchased from the USA that is the blu-ray have tended to be region free. Obviously 4k is a different mater. Had ordered this from the USA anyway so not bothered if zavvi have screwed up .

I was lucky to get the Arrow Django steelbook that came out in the USA and I was surprised to find out when I played it that it was all region. A lot of Arrow titles I've purchased from the USA that is the blu-ray have tended to be region free. Obviously 4k is a different mater. Had ordered this from the USA anyway so not bothered if zavvi have screwed up .
I don't think zavvi have screwed up.

They are taking preorders for multiple Blue Underground and Synapse releases as well which are US exclusive. Hope this is a new trend and may be due to new rules after Brexit

I don't think zavvi have screwed up.

They are taking preorders for multiple Blue Underground and Synapse releases as well which are US exclusive. Hope this is a new trend and may be due to new rules after Brexit
Well in the USA both amazon.com and a few others sites sell region B only titles so I assume it's OK when the show is on the other foot......

Reactions: StifflersDad
Zavvi have removed all USA/Canada only 4K UHD Arrow Video listings from their website
They had listed Arrow Video USA Django and Arrow Flash Gordon 4K UHD

Zavvi should also not be selling Blue Underground or Synapse USA releases as these are not UK releases certified by BBFC

Zavvi can sell imported items as in Vinyl records and other items
But when it comes to DVD/Blu-ray/UHD releases they must be BBFC rated releases

Amazon UK is different as imports are from third party sellers
Amazon USA themselves listing on Amazon UK is also third party

Even though Zavvi have USA/Germany/Ireland/France/Italy/Spain etc websites you are still ordering from a UK retailer
Zavvi do not have third party sellers use their websites to sell products

Example Wow HD even though has multiple country websites you are still ordering from a USA retailer