Buy here

Release date April 16,2013

8621062.jpg

Attachments

• django_US.jpg
    django_US.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by a moderator:
got mine today , looks real nice next to my indiana jones crystal skull digibook

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I just picked this up. It's definitely G1 size and the bonus disc is a DVD. Here are my pics. Sorry for the poor quality. My cell phone isn't that good. What's cool is that you can turn the digipack around and have Dr. King Schultz on the cover (shown in the last pic) :hilarious:

View attachment 31509

View attachment 31510

View attachment 31511

View attachment 31512

View attachment 31513

one word "nice"

Reactions: ash333
What's up with making it a G1 though smh... I hope the really hope the Italian digipack will be a G2, even though I kinda doubt it.

yeah, the G1 size is a let down, but i still picked up a copy. imo, it is more interesting than the target steelbook.

+1 I might pick up a copy of the european release of Django in steel but I'm much for interested in getting my copy of this digipak and the FS steel.
I'm still hopeful that the european steelbook will be better than the US one but I'm not holding my breath. :p

If that were to be the case that the US got a crappy releasle and everyone else gets a better one then that would really suck. The US finally seems to be realeasing steelbooks quite regularly (although there too many re-releases coming soon) so it would suck to see that the US distributors are just getting the cheapest material and quality just because they know it will sell no matter what it seems like.

But enough about that those silly steelbooks. Let's talk about this great digipak instead! :oohyeah:

Reactions: steelbook95060
When it comes to steelbooks I'm bothered by size but not on digipak's and digibook's although I definitely prefer G2. But not a deal breaker for me. At least not on such a great film.

Reactions: MK50