Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Infos: Region A locked
Matte finish
4k print run
Audio English DTS-HD Ma 5.1 // French & Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles Eng, French, Spanish

M2204084-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wifey picked one up for me while I was in Vegas and it has a small dent on front :(

Unfortunately 90+percent had those paint chips, and at least 7-10 copies i checked had these dents(tiny ones on the front). Sucks that there weren't more mint ones, but still gona be a super rare one. :D

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Lmao:hilarious:

The steelbook is still available in numerous stores in Alberta, BC, a few stores in Ontario and Quebec. Have no idea what's going on in other regions.

But yes, it is selling fast.

The steelbook is still available in numerous stores in Alberta, BC, a few stores in Ontario and Quebec. Have no idea what's going on in other regions.

But yes, it is selling fast.

Most of the ones in Toronto, woodbridge, brampton I checked and there all pretty bad with paint chips and dents(went to 6 futureshops and to only the ones that the fs PC showed had some which was like 7 stores at the time), probably the reason there still there. Lol.

Last edited:
Finally, I received the three copies ordered (two for myself and the other for someone). I was probably one of the first people to order and one of the last to receive them :)

Well... One copy is fine, except for a tiny chip:

IMG_5854.jpg

Two others, however, are to be returned. One has two dents but not a single chip - actually, take the dents out and it could very well be the cleanest steel I have ever seen (!); the third has a dent and a chip, a noticeable one.

All the chips are under the plastic. The steelbook with two dents was clearly damaged after it was wrapped but before shipping. Two have the paint chips in the same spot, as pictured.

Sorry to hear about those 2 copies Bubbie

I just received my 3 in the mail, purchased off an eBay seller (paid a premium for a lot that advertised they were 'hand-picked')

szheah.jpg

105s0f4.jpg

Great condition as far as I'm concerned, no dents or scratches. I see some really tiny paint chips but it's not really an issue since it's hardly noticeable

Reactions: Hooltra
Was finally able to get a copy of this. It has some small paint chips, but that seems to be pretty standard with this release. Beggars can't be choosers, right? I think I may have gotten the last one in the city.

well - looking at the (not confirmed) photos of the uk version, looks like that one beats this one hands down, with the embossing clearly shown. i cancelled my uk pre-order as wreck said this was the one to get - any thoughts..?

I still like this one better compare to the UK & Target versions. It looks much cleaner without the black border. UK version comes next. :thumbs:

I agree, without the black border the FS version looks much neater and vibrant then the others, though the UK's embossing definitely scores it some points

Honestly though, they all look nice :) No need for the who's better than who game, we all like different things

Reactions: Marina Blue