Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Infos: Region A locked
Matte finish
4k print run
Audio English DTS-HD Ma 5.1 // French & Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles Eng, French, Spanish

M2204084-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just went hunting, and finally found a mint one(when sealed). thank god(for myself):scat:. Had the lady check the computer for what futureshops had any left, and between 15-20 locations there was only about 15 copies, sold out everywhere, except some stores had 2-3. Seems to be a hit. If you guys find some, pick em up, seems to be a rare one.

aw man, that's lucky of you haha cherish that mint copy

Reactions: harpeeynwa
I feel guilty posting this but: Got my copy today,.. MINT! I was so relieved after hearing everyone's troubles with this release and it is SOLD OUT at my city future shop.

The more I think of it, these chips or scratches shouldn't affect the collectability, value or people seeking a copy.Since probably more then 95% have these scratches or chips, my friend had a mint copy opened it and there were chips under the cardboard.

So this would tell me these can't be described as mint when sold sine we don't know what's under the cardboard and plastic wrap.

So my recommendation would be if your looking for a copy of this don't be worried about chips, just make sure there's no dings or dents that's all.

Even if you find one with no chips on what you can see your OCD will drive you crazy for what you can't see lol.

Reactions: Wreck
I suspect it is not scanavo, but possibly the distributor who put in the discs and j card

futureshop probably has the least? QC of steelbooks among all retailers world wide

we dont see nearly the amount of paint chips and problems from UK, asia, or elsewhere

You are correct. Its actually happening at the middle stage ... new studios doing steel ... (ie. Anchor Bay USA) tho ou wouldnt think it would change for e1 because of alliance but I guess same there too ...

Hopefully they can get this corrected soon. ie. Learning curves.

Reactions: Fork
This one is already sold out in 6 FSs around me. EEK!

I think this will be will restocked like Hunger Games after certain period of time.

Last edited:
Just bought 3 off eBay (see if you can find the listing, 1's left)

Big fan of the movie, might even open one of them. Sad that I missed this in stores, not sure if my FS even received them.

Will have to step my game up..