Django Unchained (Blu-ray Ultimate Collector's Edition #1) (Reel Synergy Productions) (Supreme Team)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2019
SOLD OUT
Note: Limited to 50 (and 10 APs)

Django.jpg

Reel Synergy Productions
Fueled by passion with handcrafted and professional design ; infused thematic editions that showcase a true synergy from the film in physical form.

Django Unchained Ultimate Collector's Edition
Fan Edition Commission by the SupremeTeam
SteelBook
Hard Gloss Slipbox 100% custom design inside and out.
Booklet with 100% custom design with original content and/or curated via extensive research
Weathered by hand replica Handbill taken from aspects of the film
1.5" Enamel Pin 100% custom design with the backing card resembling Red Apple Cigarettes packaging
Wooden art card featuring 100% custom design of the stage coach
Tooth keychain that opens just like in the film where they stored money, handbills, etc. Included is mini replica handbill and old money.
Sticker resembles the saddle of Django
Wooden box engraved

Last edited:
How come none of us got to know about this? This is the kind of stuff we’d have known about months ago.

I’ve waited for some good quality, well made editions for good films then when it happens they are sold out before you see it go live
SupremeTeam commissioned. Has been posted about since January.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
How come none of us got to know about this? This is the kind of stuff we’d have known about months ago.

I’ve waited for some good quality, well made editions for good films then when it happens they are sold out before you see it go live

It was posted in the HDN Premium Supporters Area. Dont feel too bad I'm a Premium Member and I totally missed it as well :p

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Not saying that's the case here but information is most definitely a premium thing, it always has been. People pay a lot of money for information, and I'm not talking steelbooks here.

So I don't know who the guys behind Reel Synergy Productions (great name to be fair) and Supreme Team are but it has to be said they put together one hell of an edition! Front cover of the slip is in a very similar style to a uber rare edition of Hateful 8 that I also have which is pretty cool! :thumbs:

IMG_9698.JPG

It was a mystery edition people signed up to commission without knowing what they were going to receive all the way until receipt in the mail.

My issue isn't really with the edition being a mystery and people not knowing what they were getting, my point was not having the chance at it in anyway. I just never knew there were things completely kept from others in the forums that's all

My issue isn't really with the edition being a mystery and people not knowing what they were getting, my point was not having the chance at it in anyway. I just never knew there were things completely kept from others in the forums that's all

I totally understand that it's not cool missing out, but being a premuim member on here always have had it's perks. Just like there's exclusive giveaways in the premium board during Ninja Week etc.

Wreck (and the staff) have as long as I've been a member here, done stuff exclusively on there as a thank you for supporting the site and made it feel like we got something back for doing so.

This was always going to be very limited and he gave premium members first dibs at this. Nothing wrong with that imo.

I totally understand that it's not cool missing out, but being a premuim member on here always have had it's perks. Just like there's exclusive giveaways in the premium board during Ninja Week etc.

Wreck (and the staff) have as long as I've been a member here, done stuff exclusively on there as a thank you for supporting the site and made it feel like we got something back for doing so.

This was always going to be very limited and he gave premium members first dibs at this. Nothing wrong with that imo.
This ^

It's always been known that becoming a Premium member has its perks, so the fact they got a heads up shouldn't really come as a surprise to anyone.

If you don't want to miss out on future exclusive releases etc., then simply purchase a lifetime Premium member subscription here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/account/upgrades

I totally understand that it's not cool missing out, but being a premium member on here always have had it's perks. Just like there's exclusive giveaways in the premium board during Ninja Week etc.

The perks have never bothered me so far because I always assumed with the focus on being a community here that there was always a chance for everyone, just premium users got moved to the front of the line, that's it. Like when a blu fans edition is going live premium members would get to have have first dibs during the group buy right? Then everyone gets a chance to buy afterwards. However with this, there's no chance and that's that, even if they had it where only a ultra low quantity of 5 editions were spared and you missed out then the end of the day the chance was still presented to us despite how insane the chances were to snag a copy. You lost out. That's tough.

Sorry. I don't want to cause a thing, I honestly just believed that's how it worked with the premium. I thought that's what made the community, a community. No person left behind. We're in this together. So on. It's fine I guess. I just wish I was fortunate enough to have spare funds to pay for premium now that I understand how it works. I'll scrape something together eventually.

Premium membership is cheap in comparison to many of the steels we buy. Skip a plain jane zavvi release that is sure to drop to $10 at some point and buy a premium membership.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vendetta and tridon
The perks have never bothered me so far because I always assumed with the focus on being a community here that there was always a chance for everyone, just premium users got moved to the front of the line, that's it. Like when a blu fans edition is going live premium members would get to have have first dibs during the group buy right? Then everyone gets a chance to buy afterwards. However with this, there's no chance and that's that, even if they had it where only a ultra low quantity of 5 editions were spared and you missed out then the end of the day the chance was still presented to us despite how insane the chances were to snag a copy. You lost out. That's tough.

Sorry. I don't want to cause a thing, I honestly just believed that's how it worked with the premium. I thought that's what made the community, a community. No person left behind. We're in this together. So on. It's fine I guess. I just wish I was fortunate enough to have spare funds to pay for premium now that I understand how it works. I'll scrape something together eventually.

As far as I am aware when it comes to Group Buys they go live at the same time for everyone, regardless of if they are a premium member or not.

If funds are an issue, keep your head on the swivel every Ninja Week. Some premium memberships are sometimes up for grabs.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

Had there not been enough interest , it would have gone to the public forum, instead 50 brave souls took a chance to commission something that wasn't cheap and overall are very happy.

Its something limited, so there was always going to be people who miss out and the complexity of the project didn't allow for there to just be some infinite amount to handle all who wanted it. A group of people came together (SupremeTeam) to commission the work. Over the years there had been complaints about Premium Members not having many perks, so this was a neat project perk that many took a chance on and thus this is the end result.

99% of things are offered to all on the forums, premium or not, like the give-aways that occur frequently, it's only right that we try to offer some things to those who are premium as without their support it would be even more challenging running this site.

As far as I am aware when it comes to Group Buys they go live at the same time for everyone, regardless of if they are a premium member or not.

If funds are an issue, keep your head on the swivel every Ninja Week. Some premium memberships are sometimes up for grabs.
Yeah, that's definitely not the case with group buys, and I can't imagine it'd go down too well with many people if it were. As a premium member myself, even I wouldn't approve of Prems getting dibs on all GBs.

As for this particular edition... there were even some Premium members who missed out due to its limited numbers, so being given a heads up didn't exactly secure people a copy anyway.

Yeah, that's definitely not the case with group buys, and I can't imagine it'd go down too well with many people if it were. As a premium member myself, even I wouldn't approve of Prems getting dibs on all GBs.

As for this particular edition... there were even some Premium members who missed out due to its limited numbers, so being given a heads up didn't exactly secure people a copy anyway.

Especially when some didn't get a tag or anything :(

:p

Got to ask a silly question then..... where is the premium board where this was discussed originally? Just want to add it to my favourites :naughty: