django-unchained-movie-teaser.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by a moderator:
Loved it!

Waltz - awesome.
Di Caprio - awesome.
Wopat - awesome!
Samual L. Jackson - the most awesome.

But there were moments in it when I wondered if Jamie Foxx was just not bad-ass enough for it - was that just me?

imho... a tad too long like inglourious basterds, but other than that thumbs up !

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

almost fell asleep a couple of time, but not cause of the movie itself but the actual theater we went to had lazy boys and it was a small setting with no obnoxious people, felt like home :scat:

Loved it! Even more so I think if youre a Tarantino fan (which I am)

I do understand some of the complaints though such as when Tarantino turns up with his accent lol it did slow down a bit. I love his films so I didnt mind it so much, Christoph Waltz and Samuel L. Jackson brought their A-game soo good!

I wanna see it again

Saw it this past Tuesday. If you're not a Tarantino fan, you might not like it. If you're squeamish about blood, don't even think about going.

I enjoyed it immensely. Samuel L. Jackson and Don Johnson were incredible. Johnson's scenes were worth the price of admission alone!

Quentin Tarantino Muses on the Prospect of a Four-Hour Django Unchained Miniseries! :thumbs:

Django-Unchained-2.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=118709

A longer cut of Quentin Tarantino's Academy Award winning Django Unchained could soon be on the way, albeit not to the big screen. Reporting from Cannes, Deadline brings word that Tarantino is considering a four-hour cut of the film that would air as a television miniseries.

“I have about 90 minutes of 'Django' that hasn’t been seen," says Tarantino, "so the idea is to cut together a four-hour version, but not show it like a four-hour movie.”

The film would air, instead, as a four-part miniseries that would allow viewers to either enjoy the serialized version in segments or binge-watch the entire edit as one massive film.

"[Fans would] be dying to watch all four episodes in one go,” Tarantino laughs.

Released in 2012, Django Unchained stars Jaimie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington and Samuel L Jackson. It netted Waltz an Academy Award for his supporting role and Tarantino one for his original screenplay. It was also nominated for three others, including Best Picture.

As exciting a prospect as a Django miniseries may sound, there's no timetable for when such a project may come to fruition. After all, more than a decade has passed since Tarantino teased his Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair. While that cut has since been screened for select audiences, it is still missing in action on DVD and Blu-ray.

I'll wait for this the same way I'm waiting for 'The Whole Bloody Affair'! :angry: :( Awesome news nonetheless! :thumbs:

For further details on the full interview, check out the link: http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/cannes-quentin-tarantino-on-digital-as-the-death-of-cinema-a-django-miniseries-hateful-eight-prospects-more/

:movie:

The movie was amazing and very funny too but i think their chemistry is not that good. This is the most debated topic for this movie. Some says that leonardo is too young for this role and that jamie fox is too matured.