Doctor Sleep (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA (Pre-order in May - TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: Lenticular Full Slip (Steelbook Blu-ray) - Full Slip (Slipcase 4K + Blu-ray). There will be a box set to be combined with The Shining CMA # 16

2129B77C-F96D-42E7-A030-C897C70EC289.jpeg90DA85B9-1833-4E9D-B6E7-DC4AC11454B5.jpeg0E59B329-9623-4F4F-9680-20D3AF73E85E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO this was prime example of modern big studio big dollar scary movie ; long as he*l and not scary at all. Some of the 3rd act hotel scenes were cool tho.

I prefer these days "B" horror, well done, gory, surprising, many time a-list actors.

IMO this was prime example of modern big studio big dollar scary movie ; long as he*l and not scary at all. Some of the 3rd act hotel scenes were cool tho.

I prefer these days "B" horror, well done, gory, surprising, many time a-list actors.

The Shining wasn't really scary either though to be fair

As a film this was one of my favourites from last year and I'm looking forward to seeing it again in the HDZ release

The lenti is my preferred of the two but it's got that God awful steelbook.

And the full slip only comes with the Amaray. So I'm not really sure if I'll go for this..

Reactions: Mararagan
The Shining wasn't really scary either though to be fair

As a film this was one of my favourites from last year and I'm looking forward to seeing it again in the HDZ release

IMO it was/is and some of it's best parts are recycled over and over again in this garbage.

These are very nice. Will there be a box set or just the two separate slips?
I don't know why my original OP was edited by a moderator......

There will be a box. It says it will be combined with The Shining (not sure what that means) and will be shown in the next few weeks.....

Reactions: Gaz85
I wanted to like this I really did but I just couldn’t it’s like they turned the masterpiece that is The Shining into a sequel that’s a hybrid of Twilight and X-Men where they
vape souls and then shotgun them
:meh: If this was a standalone film without any ties to The Shining then it may have worked but it’s to damn long and not scary or get under your skin the slightest well apart from that one scene but was that really necessary to take it that far just for shock value.

DOCTOR SLEEP - CMA Box Set Project
Back Artwork by Liza Shumskaya ART "kino_maniac"
Instagram: Liza Shumskaya (@kino_maniac) • Instagram photos and videos

With the presentation of the artwork of the Doctor Sleep Box Set, the CMA project dedicated to the Overlook Hotel started with The Shining CMA # 16, is now completed!
For the rear artwork we wanted to keep the unmistakable style of Liza Shumskaya.

preorder will happen in May!

0E59B329-9623-4F4F-9680-20D3AF73E85E.jpeg