Doctor Sleep (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: March 11, 2020
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

71NXpO2k-KL._AC_SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: trinitycorps
@Noodles Filmarena still have their release in the pipeline.

It will have two variations. Both steelbooks (this and the black HMV one) are being used....
Oh, really? I honestly don't check the FA threads as much nowadays, but I thought they already released theirs (the HMV one). Will have to check it out. Thanks man! :)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
So this never turned up.

Was supposed to arrive by Feb 8th. Then Amazon gave it until Feb 14th. Still didn't show up so they refunded me.

I'm wondering if they ever sent it because no tracking sites can turn up any info on the tracking number they gave me. Its like it never existed :(

Oh well, roll on Black Barons.......

• Wow
Reactions: trinitycorps
So this never turned up.

Was supposed to arrive by Feb 8th. Then Amazon gave it until Feb 14th. Still didn't show up so they refunded me.

I'm wondering if they ever sent it because no tracking sites can turn up any info on the tracking number they gave me. Its like it never existed :(

Aside from the known issues, Cinemuseum’s threatened release looked really nice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-20-08-39-39.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-20-08-39-39.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Informative
Reactions: Noodles
So this never turned up.

Did tracking number start with GA
If yes that's Amazon Logistics as the courier it's delivered by Amazon Van driver once it arrives in Ireland
It's then dispatched out for delivery from Rathcoole Delivery warehouse

What did tracking updates say on Amazon website it should have listed it's journey from France to Ireland including which country was sent to do customs clearance process
When arrived in Ireland it would have listed
Package arrived at the final delivery station Dublin, IE then later out for delivery if it was received at Rathcoole Delivery warehouse

Did tracking number start woth GA
If yes that's Amazon Logistics as the courier it's delivered by Amazon Van driver once it arrives in Ireland based in Rathcoole

What did tracking updates say on Amazon website it should have listed it's journey from France to Ireland including which country was sent to to do Initiated customs clearance process
When arrived in Ireland it would have listed
Package arrived at the final delivery station Dublin, IE then out for delivery
Screenshot_20210222_192930_com.android.chrome.jpg

That's An Post tracking number
Must of got lost in postal system or not shipped at all
An post tracking would only update if they received the parcel

What has Amazon france website list as tracking details updates if there was no updates at all then they never shipped it
That was the tracking number they gave me when it shipped.....?

That was the tracking number they gave me when it shipped.....?
What updates does tracking say on Amazon France website with your order itself
If it only says package has shipped but no further updates then Amazon did not ship at all

If actually shipped it would move between a few countries first and then list which country done customs clearance process

Was it shipped before January 1st or after

I had a few orders from Amazon France and Amazon Italy after January 1st 2021
The courier with those orders was Amazon Logistics before it used to be An Post

Delivery was by Amazon Van driver with both France and Italy orders

What updates does tracking say on Amazon France website with your order itself
If it only says package has shipped but no further updates then Amazon did not ship at all

If actually shipped it would move between a few countries first and then list which country done customs clearance process

Was it shipped before January 1st or after

I had a few orders from Amazon France and Amazon Italy after January 1st 2021
The courier with those orders was Amazon Logistics before it used to be An Post

Delivery was by Amazon Van driver with both France and Italy orders
It was shipped on Jan 30th. On the despatch email it said this....

Your package is shipped by An Post and your tracking number is AW520585574IE. Depending on your delivery option, the tracking information may not yet be available when you receive this email.

Order doesn't say anything about tracking now because I've already been refunded. They've made it look like I returned it for the refund....

Reactions: paulboland