Doctor Sleep (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Black Barons Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip E1 - Lenti E2
Price: FS 1599 CZ K- Lenti 1299 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Full Slip E1 - Lenti E2
Note: E1 WWA 4K SteelBook (3 BD: theatrical cut + extended cut + bonus disc) - E2 WWA Blu-ray SteelBook (2 BD) - Hardbox gift for purchasing E1 + E2

FB_IMG_1624558927481.jpgFB_IMG_1624558930812.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Wow, they look really good. Cracking package. The Box is nice, the FS is just what I was hoping for, has the 4K and the steel I wanted. But the Lenti looks great and would go well with the Cinemusem of The Shining i have. .Should have got the box! :whistle:
Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

Reactions: Shark
With The Shining Full Slip it makes a nice matching pair...
They look stunning together!!! I really really wanted to love "Doctor Sleep", but it just annoyed me beyond description. I grew up with The Shining (book AND film) and the idea of a sequel sounded so strange yet intriguing and when I learned that Mike Flanagan was going to do it I was actually super optimistic, but it just didn't work for me at all and the villain was almost laughable. It even made me appreciate The Shining a tiny bit less :oops:

They look stunning together!!! I really really wanted to love "Doctor Sleep", but it just annoyed me beyond description. I grew up with The Shining (book AND film) and the idea of a sequel sounded so strange yet intriguing and when I learned that Mike Flanagan was going to do it I was actually super optimistic, but it just didn't work for me at all and the villain was almost laughable. It even made me appreciate The Shining a tiny bit less:oops:
It was a lot to cram the book into a 2 hr movie I think. And for that, I think some things were lost or rushed for obvious purposes.

Ironically, I found the end of the movie actually better than the book. Which is unusual.