Doctor Sleep (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Black Barons Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip E1 - Lenti E2
Price: FS 1599 CZ K- Lenti 1299 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Full Slip E1 - Lenti E2
Note: E1 WWA 4K SteelBook (3 BD: theatrical cut + extended cut + bonus disc) - E2 WWA Blu-ray SteelBook (2 BD) - Hardbox gift for purchasing E1 + E2

FB_IMG_1624558927481.jpgFB_IMG_1624558930812.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Reactions: jailbird_joey
I only found out about it from here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/ninja-membership-premium-subscription.8259/ and seeing the badges under some usernames.

There should be an email/bulletin sent to all users to highlight it.
$25 in 2011 = $573 in 2021? :)

I remember i looked once or twice - but honestly - I'm buried in the noise of the world and the darkness around me.
Even actually typing this is a miracle to me.

At least I try to acknowledge others posts when some seem more interested in their own echo.
But maybe that's my lack of sleep*

(*on topic)

• Haha
Reactions: Behold
$25 in 2011 = $573 in 2021? :)

I remember i looked once or twice - but honestly - I'm buried in the noise of the world and the darkness around me.
Even actually typing this is a miracle to me.

At least I try to acknowledge others posts when some seem more interested in their own echo.
But maybe that's my lack of sleep*

(*on topic)
Not even HDN can escape inflation! Haha

I can neither agree nor disagree with your comments… :spoil:

Honestly numbers for FA GBs are way down from say a year ago. Thus the GB host is not getting as many copies available as he used to. Big titles sell out faster while lesser wanted titles sit there with extra stock. Hard balance and Karel does what he can for everyone.

Addressing some other thoughts, from just my personal opinion and not as a member of the admin/staff, we do have some GBs for hot items for just the “premium” section and then to the general public after. Its not often though. Sometimes they are just for the premium members too. Going down the road of having to pay for privilege for GBs is not really the road that I would want to see HDN go down. To me that is not what this community is about.

Being a premium supporter gets you some added benefits and supports the site and all it provides. The cost is almost couch change as it is and everyone can do it. Here is the link which is stickied in the intro section of the forum

Last edited:
Not to derail the thread further and I hope my feedback is constructive, not trying to deride the value of a premium membership. I just think when there is a lot of interest in a group buy and there are just a few copies to go around, have those type of group buys in the premium supporter thread. I think that has already happened in times past and should be considered for FAC. Didn’t mean that all group buys should be available for premium supporters. Just my two cents. Appreciate everything Karel and the admins/mods do for this forum :)

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Thanks, @carllenc ,@CollectorEmtee ,HDN.
With such a low print run great you could score so much stock forever everyone. Cheers :batman:

Maybe FA showing Karel some love again, or maybe less clicks on their www as prices go up and quality goes down.
I’m really pleasantly surprised with the amount Karel was able to secure for this release, considering it’s low print run.

Side note, could have sworn @CollectorEmtee said 10pm CET, which I made 9pm BST, and so was sat here refreshing for over an hour… :emb:

I’m really pleasantly surprised with the amount Karel was able to secure for this release, considering it’s low print run.

Side note, could have sworn @CollectorEmtee said 10pm CET, which I made 9pm BST, and so was sat here refreshing for over an hour… :emb:
They are the same time. BST and CET have no time difference

They are the same time. BST and CET have no time difference
Well that’s plain awkward. I thought CET and CEST were one in the same. I thought the ST stood for ‘Standard Time,’ not ‘Summer Time,’ which does make it 1hr difference, however CET is seemingly not CEST… :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kosm
I am just so pissed off right now. Checked for almost an hour when finaly it was live. I put the money on my paypal account and was ready to pay... oooh hell no says paypal! You have money on your account but u cant pay with that we want a credit card !!! Or bank account.... Me trying to add my bank acount... no no, we have some problems try again later.

So done with it!
the office rage GIF