Doctor Sleep (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Black Barons Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip E1 - Lenti E2
Price: FS 1599 CZ K- Lenti 1299 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Full Slip E1 - Lenti E2
Note: E1 WWA 4K SteelBook (3 BD: theatrical cut + extended cut + bonus disc) - E2 WWA Blu-ray SteelBook (2 BD) - Hardbox gift for purchasing E1 + E2

FB_IMG_1624558927481.jpgFB_IMG_1624558930812.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
@Flloydo you are allowed to say you dont like it. But according to YOU nobody cares if we like or dislike, makes you post kind of useless isn'it ?

Why are you quoting and tagging me? It’s freaking me out. Especially when the tag is the first thing in the message. Too much for a Sunday.
All my posts are useless. Why does that bother you? All your posts are useless too.... who cares

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Why are you quoting and tagging me? It’s freaking me out. Especially when the tag is the first thing in the message. Too much for a Sunday.
All my posts are useless. Why does that bother you? All your posts are useless too.... who cares

It´s astonishing how some people can be serious about such little irrevelant things :facepalm:

Reactions: Flloydo
I have a question i live in the Netherlands. And Like to get a copy of the lenticular through here. How does that work? And what payment methods are there? I have paypal but no creditcard. If i want to order from filmarena directly, a credit card is required.
Sorry if i made some spell faults lol

With how limited the FAC group buys are they should be exclusive to premium supporters of the site. Plain and simple.

:) and why not, support the site if you’re gonna reap its benefits
Don’t disagree with you about the benefits of being a premium supporter, just anticipating it to be an unpopular opinion haha

I guess it’s gotta be fair, right…?

Don’t disagree with you about the benefits of being a premium supporter, just anticipating it to be an unpopular opinion haha

I guess it’s gotta be fair, right…?
If you want to be fair and you have money to drop on a FAC release, think about the site that’s helping you do so. Not trying to start trouble but you pay a one time fee to be a premium supporter of this site. It’s not that much to ask for. Consider the site that’s enabling your collection. That’s my take on it at least, especially when it comes to an uber limited release.

If you want to be fair and you have money to drop on a FAC release, think about the site that’s helping you do so. Not trying to start trouble but you pay a one time fee to be a premium supporter of this site. It’s not that much to ask for. Consider the site that’s enabling your collection. That’s my take on it at least, especially when it comes to an uber limited release.
I guess with this being such a limited edition I get your point. It would certainly help my chances to get the edition I want haha

• Friendly
Reactions: darczap
I agree with you.

Sadly there are a lot of people on here who only show up for GB's, take what they want, and nothing else.....
Exactly. I don’t spend as much time on forums like I used to but let’s help the supporters of the site over those who choose not to. It may come off as divisive but when you put things in perspective the cost to be a premium supporter on HDN is more than fair. And it would be an incentive for more people to support the site. Anyway, hope everyone gets what they want later!