harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Blufans, Blufans & HDZ all the way!! nothing comes close to their WEA steelbooks !! Plus Blufans are getting better and better with every release!!

Yeah I'd imagine our qty is gonna be very limited

Do you mean civil war/ antman/ AOU limited or zootopia limited?

If it's like the other marvels then it shouldn't be an issue but zootopia was very small hense why I couldn't risk missing out

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
Quality wins over quantity when it comes to Premium releases. :)

I wish the print run is under 2500.

For WEA releases I'd say between 2000 to 4000 is a proper amount, but I agree with you when it comes to Premium Packages with WWA Steelbooks Print run should be from 300 to 500 max. HDzeta stay between 300 and 500, Blufans as well with their OAB but the 3 other players should adjust their quantity in this range as of right now too many are popping up in relatively High print runs and in regards to the value it's not that great (not that I sell any of my collectibles, but it is nice to collect something that will retain its value).

Do you mean civil war/ antman/ AOU limited or zootopia limited?

If it's like the other marvels then it shouldn't be an issue but zootopia was very small hense why I couldn't risk missing out

I'm not going to guess as I could be way off ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
For WEA releases I'd say between 2000 to 4000 is a proper amount, but I agree with you when it comes to Premium Packages with WWA Steelbooks Print run should be from 300 to 500 max. HDzeta stay between 300 and 500, Blufans as well with their OAB but the 3 other players should adjust their quantity in this range as of right now too many are popping up in relatively High print runs and in regards to the value it's not that great (not that I sell any of my collectibles, but it is nice to collect something that will retain its value).

I would say 750-1000 would be good for wwa. For one company exspecially if they are doing 2 editions. Now 300-500 if another company has also announced the same title or released it would be perfect for some titles. And since we know there is more than enough people who collect the higher number gives more a chance to own it rather than missing out and having to pay eBay prices if they really want it

I would say 750-1000 would be good for wwa. For one company exspecially if they are doing 2 editions. Now 300-500 if another company has also announced the same title or released it would be perfect for some titles. And since we know there is more than enough people who collect the higher number gives more a chance to own it rather than missing out and having to pay eBay prices if they really want it

We have 4 to 5 retailers doing the same titles at times(it's been happening a lot since last Fall), reason why at 300 to 500 would make more sense.
If it is a Unique Release specific to a ''single retailer'' yes then maybe 750 to 1000 would make sense.