harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, that's nice. how do with petition, or who @ Blufans, to get them to consider a One-click re-release?!

This was already brought up to Blufans at the time of the first release being sold out so quickly. After discussion with Blufans on this Option, Blufans decided not to do a 2nd different WEA release for Doctor Strange (or increase the current print run).

The final word from Blufans was that “There will only be the 1 WEA Blufans Release OF Doctor Strange and no other release are to be expected.

WOW, that's nice. how do with petition, or who @ Blufans, to get them to consider a One-click re-release?!
That would devalue the current OC Boxset significantly and would worry collectors about reissuing other releases. Blufans won't ever reissue any releases. Just wouldn't be in the spirit of collecting premium numbered steelbooks.
Your just going to have to suck it up if you really want this and pay the current aftermarket price. There are many other older spendy MCU Blufans releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
thanks for the replies guys. i guess i will just keep my wishing to myself and because i don't see myself paying a crazy price for it.

suck it up and pay the prices if you want it that bad. i paid crazy money for all 3 versions and do i regret it. absolutley not :naughty::naughty:

Just acquired mint OC still factory sealed and i don't regret paying huge loads of $ not one bit!
Now only BvS HDzeta OC 1st edition and Avengers Age of Ultron OC Novamedia :D. :drool:

Just acquired mint OC still factory sealed and i don't regret paying huge loads of $ not one bit!
Now only BvS HDzeta OC 1st edition and Avengers Age of Ultron OC Novamedia :D. :drool:
Too bad you can only sell one kidney ahahah