harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
As I saw the transitions of the single lenti, I feel lucky I hadn t grab the double one.and double lucky I had the chance to get the single version

Both lentis look awesome, even though I didn't manage to grab the double lenti as I see from the video I have to say that I'm very happy that I at least got the single lenti and I can't wait to have it in hand :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
just checked my tracking and mine is out for delivery this morning might find some of you have it coming as well

tracking was showing fully on royal mail but not fully on track17

fingers crossed for everyone getting no damage :thumbs:

basil :D:D:D

mines just turned up all ok atm.
it would seem they have used a smaller tighter box and foam fits nice inside this time around.
below is a pic of force awakens next to doc strange and you will see the diff slighty, not that im david bailey.

doc%20strange%20compare.jpg

hopefully @cooey you will now have less damages to deal with this time around :D
oh and look thru cling film lenti looks deep but i need to sit down and take some real time to open these very carefully, i want to try to preserve the stickers esp the one of carrie.

all the best
basil :thumbs:

p.s. oh by the way cooey you heard any more on rogue one at all???

mines just turned up all ok atm.
it would seem they have used a smaller tighter box and foam fits nice inside this time around.
below is a pic of force awakens next to doc strange and you will see the diff slighty, not that im david bailey.

doc%20strange%20compare.jpg

hopefully @cooey you will now have less damages to deal with this time around :D
oh and look thru cling film lenti looks deep but i need to sit down and take some real time to open these very carefully, i want to try to preserve the stickers esp the one of carrie.

all the best
basil :thumbs:

p.s. oh by the way cooey you heard any more on rogue one at all???

Congrats mate :thumbs: I have SW TFA but still waiting for my doctor strange, the Sticker on SW easily peels off mate so you should't have no problems there like we do with the HDzeta ones.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Massive thanks to @cooey, all arrived safely

Overall a lovely package but missing some quality. I have some scuffs on the slip spine, a line going through the back lenti, small scratch on the steelbook and the book is rubbish IMO. No decent pics. No trippy scenes in the book which I thought it would have images from the first time he enters the other side and some scenes from the final part. But none of that. Dissapointing

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I am pumped for my one-click. It very well could be the nicest package of the year.
I love Blufans. Never fail to impress and have this quality about them that forces you to jump into the GOTG2 group buy. :LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
My tracking is a bit strange has not updated to what I usually see

Tracking is only showing one line of tracking info

2017-08-25 20:06
Shanghai, express delivery of bulk acceptance has been received (the embrace cast member name: 01, phone
No more tracking updates is showing

Usually tracking would be before arriving in my country and updates within a day after first track info
In Shanghai, left Shanghai Pudong airport
In Shanghai, left Shanghai to the Dublin air/road junction
Shanghai, express delivery of bulk acceptance has been received (the embrace cast member name: 01, phone

I will wait a few weeks to see what happens hopefully it will just arrive in Ireland sometime next week as it's taking usually only 8-11 days with the faster shipping that now used

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Genla and Radagast
My tracking is a bit strange has not updated to what I usually see

Tracking is only showing one line of tracking info

2017-08-25 20:06
No more tracking updates is showing

Usually tracking would be before arriving in my country and updates within a day after first track info
In Shanghai, left Shanghai Pudong airport
In Shanghai, left Shanghai to the Dublin air/road junction

I will wait a few weeks to see what happens hopefully it will just arrive in Ireland sometime next week as it's taking usually only 8-11 days with the faster shipping that now used

Same, i don't understand my tracking too..

501930sssss.png