GA
Release date: October 1, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1566539013856.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice. Liking the look of this, Ant man and guardians

But we all knew the style they were going for and the poster work they will use for the 4k re releases

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Nice. Liking the look of this, Ant man and guardians

But we all knew the style they were going for and the poster work they will use for the 4k re releases
It does irk me that they’re not release Ant-Man 2, GotG 2, or Thor 3 to match this style.

It does irk me that they’re not release Ant-Man 2, GotG 2, or Thor 3 to match this style.

They might do a little longer down the line but yeah they will be the ones that stick out so far once the iron man trilogy, 2 thor films and these 3 come out

They might do a little longer down the line but yeah they will be the ones that stick out so far once the iron man trilogy, 2 thor films and these 3 come out

Given just these and the Iron Man/Thor/Avengers box are gonna cost hundreds this fall, I wouldn’t be against them waiting to refresh the others so soon.

All of phase one and two will have matching UHD SteelBooks, at least. Guardians Vol.2, Thor Ragnarok, Black Panther, and Ant Man and The Wasp are the only ones remaining, unless they wanna get even more complete and work with Universal and Sony to do matching Hulk and Spider-Man SteelBooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dfoles
Based on eBay prices, I’m really tempted to sell my Antman & Wasp. Can’t believe that’s going for as much as 125.