Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 28, 2017
Purchase links: BD - 3D
Price: $29.99 (2D) - $34.99 (3D)

01.jpg 02.jpg
doctor_strange.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It lets you get to the checkout page for the 3D version but then it says it's not available to ship to your address :banghead:

Strange (pun intended) I am still able to add to my cart and complete the pre-order for shipping like I did last night. No pick-up option available yet.

Oops spoke too soon, only able to pre-order the 2D version. The 3D version says sold out after I tried to checkout from the cart.

I preordered the 2D edition (along with some other steelbooks) when they had the $10 off $100 visa checkout promo. Wish the 3D version was available (it says not available for shipping or pickup). May just have to look for a cheap 3D disc on ebay later. Can't wait for the inevitable exclusives to come along. I like this artwork, but it will be nice to see what blufans, manta, etc.... can come up with. Of the more abstract marvel artwork (Antman, GOG, CW) I think this is my favorite (not much competition though).

LOL . . . no title on the spine.
Is it possible that the only DOCTOR STRANGE steelbook with spine title will be the Zavvi ?

Where did you see that this had no title.
Steelbookpro.
. . . and I quote:-
"— 28 janvier 2017 — Le steelbook de Doctor Strange sort un mois plus tôt su le continent américain en exclusivité BestBuy.

Vous envisagiez de prendre cette édition pour être sur d’avoir un titre, comme d’habitude en Amérique ? Et bien c’est raté, étonnamment, ce Marvel n’a pas de titre pour la première fois en Amérique, contrairement à l’édition zavvi (les temps changent !)."