Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: July 26, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

DoctorStrangeInTheMultiverseOfMadness-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So with all of the cancelled Disney contracts who exactly are people hoping will release a premium for this?

WEeT i think is one option. I'm not sure who is other? BF not, HDZ isn't doing releases like this, Manta won't?

So with all of the cancelled Disney contracts who exactly are people hoping will release a premium for this?
Blindly hoping by the uniformed, or actual viable releases? :rofl: The only way a premium of this is going to be released is...

A. Discless
B. New distribution agreements
C. Filmarena

...in that order of liklihood imo.

WEeT i think is one option. I'm not sure who is other? BF not, HDZ isn't doing releases like this, Manta won't?

I thought I read in one of the recent threads that WeET can only due older MCU titles now like the Avengers movies but I don't know anymore. I can't keep up.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Blindly hoping by the uniformed, or actual viable releases? :rofl: The only way a premium of this is going to be released is...

A. Discless
B. New distribution agreements
C. Filmarena

...in that order of liklihood imo.

Yeah that's what I thought :LOL:

I thought I read in one of the recent threads that WeET can only due older MCU titles now like the Avengers movies but I don't know anymore. I can't keep up.
Correct. Smlife lost the distribution contract (for disney discs). So unless disney grant licence to another distributor (unlikely) and weet then partner with them, they can't release anything post Shang-Chi. Unless they opt for discless, or to release in another region where disney still distribute the required discs.

I haven't bought a premium release for years now, how come Disney cancelled contracts? Is linked to Disney+ or something?

Nobody really knows. Something to do with disney and China. They currently don't see eye to eye. Been like that for a couple years now.

This movie wasn't even released in theatres in China which is why it isn't going to cross the $1 Billion mark worldwide.

Nobody really knows. Something to do with disney and China. They currently don't see eye to eye. Been like that for a couple years now.

This movie wasn't even released in theatres in China which is why it isn't going to cross the $1 Billion mark worldwide.
The chinese government are just ridiculous with censorship and granting film licensing in general now unfortunately. Even the slightest bit of pro America anything and they're against it.

Same reason NWH wasn't released there. They essentially wanted every shot of the 3rd act containing the statue of liberty cut from the film. Sony told them to go f£$k themselves and didn't release it. Still hit $1.9Bn worldwide though :rofl:

I mean Filmarena prob won't do WEA. They didn't do it for Doctor Strange 1 and i don't see any difference for 2nd movie that they'd do WEA.
I just hope someone will do WEA.

Reactions: Punker76
I'm becoming increasingly indifferent to steelbook collecting. I have 400+ unique UK Steelbook releases collected over nearly a decade but here we are with another titleless piece of dogshit! There were so many great posters for this film and they fo for this? I guess I'll buy the Zavvi lenticular release next year (assuming they're still doing those? We should be getting Back Widow lenticular soon if so)