Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-001) [Hong Kong]

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
Release date: September 7, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - 1/4 Slip & Lenti Magnet - Comic Full Slip (Pre-order on July 14, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip - Comic Full Slip) - $37.99 (Double Lenti) - $35.99 (1/4 Slip)

D9F3BCD1-D973-417A-8A6A-645BF0D03351.jpeg
7FBD4851-6638-4F25-8352-B1FCB9AD130B.jpeg
55797B3B-C847-401E-BE5D-82139DD85028.jpeg
87CF4C22-A1DB-4D9E-8018-63A0B1B4A293.jpeg
B4A79824-5042-4E47-8D63-C5CE7CEFB155.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info.

This is what their FB page says. Translating it with Google, the marked line says release date is SEP 12th

View attachment 562554
That's the wrong page bud. That post is talking about WWA & basic retail WB releases in HK, which manta lab circulate. They operate under the name "collectong", sell and advertise their exclusive editions under their website and social channels.

That's the wrong page bud. That post is talking about WWA & basic retail WB releases in HK, which manta lab circulate. They operate under the name "collectong", sell and advertise their exclusive editions under their website and social channels.
Sorry, not sure what you mean.
I'm on the Manta lab official page and that post is all about the flash release.
What am I missing?

1693860046470.png

I'm on the Manta lab official page and that post is all about the flash release.
What am I missing?

View attachment 562555
That post is not advertising the manta lab exclusive release of the flash. Take a look at the picture, it's just showing the basic wwa steelbook and standard amarays that are available in HK.

As odd as it may sound, manta lab do not sell manta lab exclusive editions themselves any more. They haven't for a long time now. A company called "collectong" do this for them.

Go to collectong's website and socials for up to date info on manta lab exclusive releases. Web links are in the thread OP.

Reactions: BlueStreak
What am I missing?

View attachment 562555
All Manta Lab exclusives have been sold on the Collectong site for a long time now. Their original Manta Lab website only references older releases. This is their new site where you can pre-order all their exclusive editions:

That post is not advertising the manta lab exclusive release of the flash. Take a look at the picture, it's just showing the basic wwa steelbook and standard amarays that are available in HK.

As odd as it may sound, manta lab do not sell manta lab exclusive editions themselves any more. They haven't for a long time now. A company called "collectong" do this for them.

Go to collectong's website and socials for up to date info on manta lab exclusive releases. Web links are in the thread OP.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: samdavies
Yeah that looks awesome. This and the DL haven’t dispatched for me yet