Doctor Strange (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order 6PM BST Sunday 24th)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Embossing/debossing on front and back

11557668-1904518004558221.jpg

11557668-1614518004778355.jpg
11557668-1954518005076666.jpg

Last edited:
Still waiting for my dr strange steelbook very annoying,when captain america came very quick at least a week.
I have to wait 30 days at least but not that will do me any good as out of stock.
Just had another steel arrive took 4 werks 3 days to arrive.
Im surprised these dont show up a mess the time they take to get to australia are they coming by canoe post.
What what makes it worse im a mug and keep ordering more steels.
But touch wood not had anything go missing yet but i bet if it is it be dr strange.
Hopefully it arrives soon and in mint condition

Reactions: gaeljet
Curious if any of my fellow Canadians have gotten their Doctor Strange steelbook in the mail yet

Just shy of four weeks for me and haven't gotten mine yet, hoping it isn't lost in the mail or something. Maybe I'm just being impatient :p

Curious if any of my fellow Canadians have gotten their Doctor Strange steelbook in the mail yet

Just shy of four weeks for me and haven't gotten mine yet, hoping it isn't lost in the mail or something. Maybe I'm just being impatient :p

Received mine a couple weeks ago but my Get Out order didn't arrive.

Got mine and Civil War awhile ago also.
That doesn't sound good. However I received a long lost copy of the Star Trek Generations steelbook yesterday.
I ordered that wayyyy back. Already received the replacement for it.

@nazzgull.. mine took 4 weeks as well and got hit with customs ..I'm in mississauga... this is my 3rd order that got hit with customs..have you had any of this happen recently?

LOL decided to post/complain about mine not arriving yet in almost 4 weeks, and it finally arrives the day after so we're all good folks :)

@Big Boi I've actually never been hit with customs for anything I've ordered from Zavvi before, but also I generally get things shipped to me one at a time so

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian

still waiting for this and Civil War..

@Big Boi i got hit with customs couple weeks ago but it was a parcel w/shoes..

LOL decided to post/complain about mine not arriving yet in almost 4 weeks, and it finally arrives the day after so we're all good folks :)

@Big Boi I've actually never been hit with customs for anything I've ordered from Zavvi before, but also I generally get things shipped to me one at a time so

The only time I have had to pay a customs fee is when I put in an order at Amazon.fr during one of their 100 euros for 50 euros deals. Good deal but then too many items shipped together cost me another $30.00 Canadian.

Never a problem with Zavvi UK because they do ship every title individually even when you put 10 steelbooks on one order. That was the Star Trek 50th Anniversary steelbooks - 5 for 30 pounds deal. Worked out to $10.00 Canadian per steelbook and only 1 shipping charge of a couple of pounds I believe.

However I'm worried about the GOTG Vol. 2 One Click from Blufans. Customs all around the world are now looking into shipments from China and Korea from what I hear. But I didn't have any problems with the 1/slip and shoebox delivery.

Slight strange request time... does anyone have a pic of this steel in the Korea PET slip? Interested to see how it lines up

Thanks
depends which one you mean/if i have understood your question properly - did you mean the additional PET slip that came with the Kimchi release? :wow:

if so, i can certainly assist - click spoiler! :thumbs: the orange pentagram pattern lines up nicely over the Eye.

depends which one you mean/if i have understood your question properly - did you mean the additional PET slip that came with the Kimchi release? :wow:

if so, i can certainly assist - click spoiler! :thumbs: the orange pentagram pattern lines up nicely over the Eye.

Thanks for the pics but I meant the zavvi lenticular steelbook with the Korea PET slip. Although... your pics make me realise how good it looks with the WWA steel. Maybe I should keep what I’ve already got!

Hopefully someone else has both and can get a pic.

Thanks for the pics but I meant the zavvi lenticular steelbook with the Korea PET slip. Although... your pics make me realise how good it looks with the WWA steel. Maybe I should keep what I’ve already got!

Ahh, looking at doing an @Apollon Frankenstein job:pirate:

Reactions: YellowCake

The scales are different so Doctor Strange on the PET slip almost entirely covers up the one on the steelbook:
DoctorStrange-1.jpg

Side-by-side for comparison:
DoctorStrange-2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom