Donnie Darko (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: April 26, 2021
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £35.00 (Arrow) - £34.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)

143544778_4027739017260062_3412368921620493544_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine a few weeks after this email. I live in Norway. Usually takes about two weeks or less for my orders from arrow to arrive

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210825-222944_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210825-222944_Gmail.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 73
My DC disc freezes at the hour and 54 minutes and no longer continues. In another player it does not recognize it. Has anyone else had the same problem? I am waiting for the replacement.

Received my replacement disc finally!
Guess what.... I had to pay 4euros for this sh*t, the value is noted as 1 GBP and I had to pay 4 euros for it, my god the EU is a F*cking joke!
**** that I am contacting arrow they can pay me back the import costs!
Bunch of clowns with this release, check your damn discs before you release em!

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles and MM3
Received my replacement disc finally!
Guess what.... I had to pay 4euros for this sh*t, the value is noted as 1 GBP and I had to pay 4 euros for it, my god the EU is a F*cking joke!
**** that I am contacting arrow they can pay me back the import costs!
Bunch of clowns with this release, check your damn discs before you release em!
I think they have had quality control issues with a few releases since the hut group took over.
I don't recall there being problems beforehand, well since I was buying them anyway :whistle:

Reactions: Billy Talent
I think they have had quality control issues with a few releases since the hut group took over.
I don't recall there being problems beforehand, well since I was buying them anyway :whistle:
Arrow have had disc replacements for years on a number of releases

Issues with discs playback has nothing to do with THG purchase of shares in Arrow

At least when there are issues Arrow fix them unlike some other distributors releases.

Arrow have had disc replacements for years on a number of releases

Issues with discs playback has nothing to do with THG purchase of shares in Arrow

At least when there are issues Arrow fix them unlike some other distributors releases.
Yep, it's great that they replace the discs but with their ever-increasing prices on these sets then they really should be ironing these problems out before release and of course with THG buying into them that this would change a few things, like on how quickly things are pushed out to the market.