Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Who cares

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Would you buy a cool G2 Steelbook of Donnie Darko?

My Concept:

donniedarkoberns1.jpg

donniedarkoberns3.jpg
Kaw's Design:
donniedarko_steelbook.jpg
donniedarko_steelbook_back.jpg

Last edited:
Come on !, this would be my dream steelbook, with all the utter crud out there at the minute, this film, one of my all time favourites has still not received the metal treatment, there is no justice !

Don't know if its because Metrodome have no experience in this field or what, but this need to happen !

I would kill for a Donnie Darko steelbook. This is one that baffles me as to why it hasn't been made. This, and American Psycho. Those two would be epic. I know zavvi was going with American Psycho, but it fell through, but Darko absolutely needs one. Personally, I'm a fan of Kaw's design, simply because the time on the back is awesome.

I'm surprised this one hasn't happened yet... I still don't have the film on Blu either.

It's going to be 15 years later this year since Donnie Darko was released, still hoping it gets a steelbook release.

Either both versions or just the original version. The Extended cut literalizes the story (takes away from the mystery), and reshuffles the music to horrible effect.
It is quite amazing that this has not been a blu ray steelbook yet. (There is a DVD steelbook - and it is quite awesome. I have it:D!!)

damn straight so long as its the theaterical version and not the directors cut. the directors cut tried to explain everything that was happening and actually ruined that cut of the movie for me.
As a huge DD fan - I could not agree more. Plus the music changes and pacing changes were just devastating to the film. Mystery is a good thing in a film like this.