Release date: December 11, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99

E966D96B-4F0B-401D-A1D0-8341B7E55961.jpeg

17BE9183-9AB9-49D9-B12B-E0ED0DA08AF8.jpeg

5C973BF0-332E-4824-866D-5E1380F56D63.jpeg

668BA341-8F65-4EA7-88AA-B6670D30C61B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you. I only want the steel for the back plate to mash up on an IB steel. :)

Haha, good idea (are you looking for 45 of them? :rolleyes:;))

(Has Larson been banned in the last 30 mins?)

Haha, good idea

(Has Larson been banned in the last 30 mins?)
Yup. He had ban worthy stuff in 2018 that I let slide , and he can try and twist crap any which way he likes with the above. But no more of his sh!tting on others type posts. Gave him a nice long ban of 24 hours. (ie. not long) If he so chooses to come back and play nice, great. Wants be a dick, he can keep getting banned.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yup. He had ban worthy stuff in 2018 that I let slide , and he can try and twist crap any which way he likes with the above. But no more of his sh!tting on others type posts. Gave him a nice long ban of 24 hours. (ie. not long) If he so chooses to come back and play nice, great. Wants be a dick, he can keep getting banned.

Fair play. And I love your honesty (as always)

if someone sees this in stock ever, tag me. thx.
Here you go..... @Wreck :)
keep it up funny guy.
Sorry mate.... but I always order at least 2 copies of zavvi releases ;)
So I got banned for trying (!) to help you?!? Serious. I only tagged you because I have a spare copy and was willing to let it go for you!!!

I got banned because of this, being helpful....?

So I got banned for trying (!) to help you?!? Serious. I only tagged you because I have a spare copy and was willing to let it go for you!!!

I got banned because of this, being helpful....?
Honestly dude your like a puzzle. You have a post history of speaking in tongue in cheek and trying to get a rise out of me. All our back and forth banter last year is proof of it. I have no clue if you are telling the truth or not.

How could it have been confused? I said tag me if its BACK IN STOCK ... you tag me, its not in stock. Seemed like typical larson jabbing at me again. I tell you , well arent you funny. .... you reply with "Sorry mate, but I always order 2 copies ;)" Seems more like someone just talking smack rubbing it in as if its that big a deal anyways if i miss out on steel etc.

But to play it up further, that is why the reason it displayed to you for the 24 hour ban (which I knew would expire technically earlier than that) .... was simply a winking back to you. Figured if by the grace of God it was all out of context then maybe your humor might like the wink back.

Honestly dude your like a puzzle. You have a post history of speaking in tongue in cheek and trying to get a rise out of me. All our back and forth banter last year is proof of it. I have no clue if you are telling the truth or not.

How could it have been confused? I said tag me if its BACK IN STOCK ... you tag me, its not in stock. Seemed like typical larson jabbing at me again. I tell you , well arent you funny. .... you reply with "Sorry mate, but I always order 2 copies ;)" Seems more like someone just talking smack rubbing it in as if its that big a deal anyways if i miss out on steel etc.

But to play it up further, that is why the reason it displayed to you for the 24 hour ban (which I knew would expire technically earlier than that) .... was simply a winking back to you. Figured if by the grace of God it was all out of context then maybe your humor might like the wink back.
YOU SERIOUS? Distrust is just a MF.....

SO..... Now it's the underhand members to blame?
See this is why you are the spinmaster .... dig deep all you want. This is the crap im talking about.

The members arent the blame, it simply means they VALIDATED my OWN THOUGHTS. Meaning other people read your comments that way too. I dont need to be coached up to do anything on this site. I act on my own!