Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 7, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥12,720

81xal8HU9eL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71GOqup4OHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61W9C-Yg7BL._AC_SL1400_.jpg

61lztvv9jRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71ct2tWbEaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

How was it?
pretty sick. i like gohan more than goku and vegeta because the android/cell saga was airing when i was a kid so i'm glad they got gohan actually fighting, and not on a nerfed level. the animation is improved from what i recall of the series, and the 3d-looking elements / camera work plays.

Reactions: Nova
pretty sick. i like gohan more than goku and vegeta because the android/cell saga was airing when i was a kid so i'm glad they got gohan actually fighting, and not on a nerfed level. the animation is improved from what i recall of the series, and the 3d-looking elements / camera work plays.
That's good to hear! Kid Gohan and SS2 are my favorite versions on him, i can't stand adult Gohan who was more worried about studying and dont get me started on that stupid saiyaman.

• Haha
Reactions: a_o
That's good to hear! Kid Gohan and SS2 are my favorite versions on him, i can't stand adult Gohan who was more worried about studying and dont get me started on that stupid saiyaman.
agreed. i did appreciate his 'mystic' form where he didnt have to go super saiyan in the buu saga though.