Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not be surprised if this is an error showing back in stock

Zavvi website now lists every steelbook they had lot's of previously sold out releases back listed that was previously gone from website most of these are showing as sold out

I suspect this has something to do with the Sony DADC warehouse in Enfield closing down. EIV used to store all their stock at the depot so it’s likely as they are clearing it out, they are finding the odd box or two which either just went missing, or EIV simply forgot was there. In other words, we could be seeing a few more rare and out of stock steelbooks pop up over the next few weeks or months as @virkia found with Lockout.

Reactions: paulboland
I suspect this has something to do with the Sony DADC warehouse in Enfield closing down. EIV used to store all their stock at the depot so it’s likely as they are clearing it out, they are finding the odd box or two which either just went missing, or EIV simply forgot was there. In other words, we could be seeing a few more rare and out of stock steelbooks pop up over the next few weeks or months as @virkia found with Lockout.
Possible yes that has happened
Sony DADC now has an outsourcing relationship with Technicolor Home Entertainment Services (Technicolor) UK whereby Technicolor will handle distribution of home media releases for various labels

Lot of stock been moved to Technicolor warehouse
Networkonair stock now also been shipped from Technicolor

Reactions: IamIroningMan