Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody just wanting the Zavvi / Hut steelbook - without the keychain - there's one 'New & sealed' copy on a 'Buy it now' for GBP 19.99 (including P&P) you know where (item number 301743582252).

I bought it last week. I received what I assume is a returned copy today (from The Hut) - no shrink wrap, and scratches. Zavvi are scumbags.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
I bought it last week. I received what I assume is a returned copy today (from The Hut) - no shrink wrap, and scratches. Zavvi are scumbags.

Unlucky, but it really doesn't surprise me. I think the most disappointing thing is that their two biggest releases (for me at least) over the last year or so have both ended up as really cheap, tacky releases - that is this and Avengers lenticular.

Every time they have a chance to really win over the Zavvi haters they totally drop the ball.

Reactions: lgans316 and luke98
Zavvi are good for letting us down with big movie titles these two steelbooks deserved better but thank God Nova and FA are releasing Dredd under their collection and far as Avengers i think its got a taiwan release and its also been released from Nova to.

Reactions: ChrisIW
They are still charging original price for this.

So for €30 I'd be expecting the badge included. (Or £9 off the total, as was the original deal for people who didn't receive the badge.....)

I would not be surprised if this is an error showing back in stock

Zavvi website now lists every steelbook they had lot's of previously sold out releases back listed that was previously gone from website most of these are showing as sold out

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I would not be surprised if this is an error showing back in stock

Zavvi website now lists every steelbook they had lot's of previously sold out releases back listed that was previously gone from website most of these are showing as sold out
I noticed that. Nearly every single steelbook they ever sold can now be seen in the search! :D

Reactions: paulboland