Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this has been answered before anybody from Canada who ordered from Hut has received both Dredd steelbook and keychain? Thanks..

I ordered another copy when it came back on sale last week. the steely and keyring were dispatched last Friday and both arrived this morning. Woohoo !

:thumbs:

I got a reply from the hut I had to wait usual 21 days
They said it was shipped on the 20/08/2015 which is what I already knew from Info I got for other customers shipments of the keychain

I chase Zavvi/Hut up to get the keychains shipped to customers and I'm still left waiting for delivery o_O:LOL::rofl:
The irony of that is :rofl:

Going by previous deliveries if its not here by this Friday/Monday the parcel with my keychain is lost or was not sent but I have to wait till the 10th Sept before they will do anything

I believe the deadline is the 4th September by which date all keychains should have been delivered.

Just a quick though - if anybody who has received the steelbook but has not received their keychain what will be the amount of the refund ? :confused:

I believe the deadline is the 4th September by which date all keychains should have been delivered.

For orders shipped on the 20th August
Its 14 days if you live in the UK 3rd Sept

Customers outside of the UK
In the event of postage delays, allow the following timescales to elapse before they will investigate further:
Europe- 21 days (10th Sept)
Rest of World- 30 days ( 19th Sept)

(Turkey is currently classed within our 30 day timescale)
*Please note- Allow up to 60 days for parcels to reach Russia, Singapore and Bulgaria.

Last edited:
So the answer to the question posed in my post number 2206 is . . . a 9 quid store credit.
Thank you for the info @Bigman

I requested a £9.00 refund (difference between Hut & Zavvi) - they ignored that and just added the £9.00 as store credit. It took 2-3 attempts via message to get them to look at that refund. Asked to escalate complaint to a manager and then resolved. Nothing like having to jump through hoops!

Badge received # 0071

Nice keychain, some consolation to a poor steelbook. Going to try hide the keychain hole on top of the badge
and place it in frame along with my lawgiver prop I made, should look good.

• Informative
Reactions: virkia
I'm not sure if I mentioned but my keyring arrived the other week.

Not bad after that mess they caused

Sadly I never got my key chain, I'll put my complaint into The Hut just on the principle I didn't get what I paid for...customer services excitement ensues....

Sadly I never got my key chain, I'll put my complaint into The Hut just on the principle I didn't get what I paid for...customer services excitement ensues....

Reading an earlier post recently you should receive a 9 quid voucher off your next order for your missing / lost in post keychain which, though not ideal, is better than a slap in the face with a wet fish :)

Reactions: GeoRattray